Superman Red

Disney plus is showing frozen 2 now . Why don’t DC universe show Superman Red. I have both disney and DC . So why not reach out to all the fans.

3 Likes

Frozen 2 has been out for a bit, Superman: Red Son came out less than a month ago. I can see them adding Superman Red in 2-4 months, but there are also a lot of other movies that might be added so the wait for Superman Red could be even longer than 4 months.

2 Likes

@BatHuman, DC Animated film come to this app 90 days after their physical release, so you can narrow your 2 to 4 month time frame a bit. :superman_hv_3:

3 Likes

As of now, we’re still looking at mid-June for the movie coming here, but the question of a potential early release is a fair one to ask, given that other services have made similar moves recently. I suppose it’s possible they could temporarily restore the original policy of putting movies here on the day of the physical release, which would be good timing at just 2 days, but we can’t assume anything until we hear any official updates. It also wouldn’t help much for anyone looking for more kid-friendly content - I’m honestly a little surprised it didn’t get an R rating

2 Likes