Superman Radio Listen Along [Superman Fan Club] 📻 Wednesday June 16th 📻 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

Last 3 episodes of The Clan of the Fiery Cross AND the next two episodes of The Atom Man!!!

5 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday June 16th 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like trained archers announcing the start of a fierce competition!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are two recordings of episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

Story #1
The Clan of the Fiery Cross final 3 episodes

YouTube version (32 minutes 37 seconds):

Google Drive MP3 Audio Only Version: The Adventures of Superman #1321 - Clan of the Fiery Cross (partS 14-16) [1946-06-27].mp3 - Google Drive

Story #2
The Atom Man episodes storyline continues (episodes 2 and 3)!

YouTube version (21 minutes 50 seconds)

Google Drive Audio Only Version:

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: The Adventures of Superman Radio 1940-1942 Pre Kelloggs Era - YouTube
All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
                ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: … … … … … … Look, Up In the Sky!! … … … … … … … :radio:

7 Likes

Howdy Super Pal @bigblock66 ! It works just like what we did with @Bar-El 's event. The radio show episodes are on a free Youtube video we’ll all watch while we chat away on the thread I created for the event:

I’ll be inserting the links as I create these. I’m finishing up the first of the two “videos” to listen to right now, the final three episodes of “Clan of the Fiery Cross.”

The other Youtube video will be two or so more episodes of “The Atom Man” from the 40’s Superman show.

5 Likes

@Don-El , Sweet!
I’m super excited. I’m going to try hard to attend.
Yesterday was so much fun with ya’ll.

4 Likes

One day and one hour to go!

I seem to be competing against myself with all these other clubs LOL.

4 Likes

I’ll try to join this tonight, @Don-El. I :heart: old-time radio shows.

4 Likes

I tell ya, it’s the hottest ticket in town!

2 Likes

Ooooo my schedule is blowing up this evening but I’m going to do my best to drop in! I might be a little silent on the chat end but I’ll be listening on time no matter what!

2 Likes

Is it full of pep and moxie, and makes ya swagger like those stars o’er in Hollywoodland?

does the Charleston

Look at me go, Lindhy!

3 Likes

Life sure happens, especially this time of year!

3 Likes

Less than an hour before we launch the radio show!

1 Like

I’m here we’re good im here!!!

R we doing the after party again?

3 minutes

1 Like

good call lol

1 Like

@Don-El

1 Like

Yup
go go go
Ok, time to launch the clan of fiery cross 3 episode conclusion!

1 Like

adventures of supermmaaaan

is it just us tonight, @Don-El ?

2 Likes

Nope I’m here

1 Like