Superman or Shazam?

Who you think is a stronger?

3 Likes

Considering that Superman is vulnerable to magic, and Shazam is completely powered by magic, probably Shazam if he used his powers fully.

2 Likes

Superman. Until Shazam can hold a small singularity in the palm of his hands, Superman’s got him beat in the strength department.

2 Likes

@michetheauthor.66686, the question was who is stronger, not who can beat whom. To find the answer to the question posed in the original post (OP), you will have to look at the feats that each character has performed. Yes, superman has held a mini black hole in his bare hands for a moment (before requiring assistance from a Green Lantern), but also keep in mind that both have held a book with supposedly an infinite number of pages and Captain Marvel (there I said it) punched so hard he created a singularity that almost swallowed him up. Captain Marvel/SHAZAM was originally created with the intent of being a boy who could be as strong and powerful as Superman. Lets just say they are and that the boy behind the Marvel just doesn’t know that yet.

2 Likes

I like Shazam, I feel the weakness is he still a KiD…

1 Like

Shazam’s magic definitely gives him an edge, but Superman’s power is limitless. The only reason Shazam even stands a chance is because Superman holds back. There’s a reason Injustice Superman killed Shazam with no effort.

4 Likes

I personally go with Superman.

4 Likes

Superman is vastly stronger than Shazam. Their individual feats speak for themselves.

2 Likes

sahzam

1 Like

Superman, he is the better fighter.

That’s a hard one, maybe Shazam, cause he can shoot lightning from his hands.