Superman & Lois Watch-Along – Mid-Season Premiere! Saturday, 5/22 @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

Welcome, Couch Club!

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s…the return of Superman & Lois! :00_superman1:

This week at the #arrowverse-couch-club, we’re celebrating the mid-season premiere of the Arrowverse’s newest show, “Broken Trust.” After a hiatus of nearly 2 months, the Kents are back and ready to take on more of the unique challenges that come with being a Super family.

HOW TO JOIN

• Our Watch-Along begins on Saturday, May 22nd at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST :point_left:
  • We’re watching the following episode:
    • Season 1, Episode 6: Broken Trust
  • You can watch Superman & Lois for free without a login on the CW’s website or app. You may also have it available on DVR/On Demand, but we still recommend watching via the CW so as to make sure everyone’s on the same page with commercials, which can’t be skipped on the website/app.
  • Have your episodes cued up and be ready to push “play” at the strike of the hour! If you’re watching via the CW, be sure to start a bit early to let the initial commercials play, and then be ready to begin right as we start.

FUN FACT! :00_superman1:

When we last left Clark, Lois, Jordan and Jonathan, they were still struggling to adjust to life back in Smallville but continuing to make progress. Clark will have to consider whether to let Jordan continue playing football despite his enhanced abilities while trying to find out more about the mysterious Captain Luthor. Lois was in the middle of her investigation into Morgan Edge, with Luthor now attempting to earn her trust under the guise of being a fellow reporter. And while they still bicker plenty as brothers often do, Jonathan and Jordan are bonding more than they ever have and truly learning to lift each other up as family should.

NOT A MEMBER?

If you’re not yet a member, be sure to join the Arrowverse Couch Club! With Superman & Lois replacing Supergirl on the schedule, we still have five active shows to discuss every week, including Legends of Tomorrow, Batwoman, The Flash and Black Lightning (for just one more week!), so we’ve got plenty of material to break down and discuss in further detail. Click here for more information and here to join!

4 Likes

I can’t remember the last time I was at a Saturday watch along but let’s try it out!

I plan to bring a truckload of buddies too by the way…

2 Likes

Bookmarked with timer

2 Likes

Sounds great! The more the merrier! :0_superman1:

3 Likes

The next big event!

3 Likes

And w/ less than 12 hours to go! Even though I did watch this live on Tuesday, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the extended cut as well! :smiley:

2 Likes

Now less than 2 hours before Superman and Lois arrive!!!

:superman_fan_club:

:00_supergirl_arrowverse:

2 Likes

Just under an hour until we’re up, up and away! :superman_hv_1:

1 Like

I’ve got alot of catching up to do!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am going to try tonight. Depends on if any of my kids need me, but I will try. Sounds like fun and I usually can’t make these.

2 Likes

twenty-two minutes

2 Likes

Don’t look now, but Mrs. Don-el plans to watch with us as well!

1 Like

Just a reminder that when you’re queuing up the episode, do it a bit in advance, let the commercial play and then pause so that we’re all starting at the actual start of the episode!

yikes

1 Like

oh good, just one short commercial. we are doing the summary right?

1 Like

It’s less than ideal, but it only takes 30 seconds! And yeah, we’ll watch the recap

Woo!!

2 Likes

ready here

1 Like

And here we go!

Hopefully I am only a second or two behind as I was reading something when I just realized the time

2 Likes