It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s…the return of Superman & Lois!
This week at the #arrowverse-couch-club, we’re celebrating the mid-season premiere of the Arrowverse’s newest show, “Broken Trust.” After a hiatus of nearly 2 months, the Kents are back and ready to take on more of the unique challenges that come with being a Super family.
- Our Watch-Along begins on Saturday, May 22nd at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST
- We’re watching the following episode:
- Season 1, Episode 6: Broken Trust
- You can watch Superman & Lois for free without a login on the CW’s website or app. You may also have it available on DVR/On Demand, but we still recommend watching via the CW so as to make sure everyone’s on the same page with commercials, which can’t be skipped on the website/app.
- Have your episodes cued up and be ready to push “play” at the strike of the hour! If you’re watching via the CW, be sure to start a bit early to let the initial commercials play, and then be ready to begin right as we start.
When we last left Clark, Lois, Jordan and Jonathan, they were still struggling to adjust to life back in Smallville but continuing to make progress. Clark will have to consider whether to let Jordan continue playing football despite his enhanced abilities while trying to find out more about the mysterious Captain Luthor. Lois was in the middle of her investigation into Morgan Edge, with Luthor now attempting to earn her trust under the guise of being a fellow reporter. And while they still bicker plenty as brothers often do, Jonathan and Jordan are bonding more than they ever have and truly learning to lift each other up as family should.
If you’re not yet a member, be sure to join the Arrowverse Couch Club! With Superman & Lois replacing Supergirl on the schedule, we still have five active shows to discuss every week, including Legends of Tomorrow, Batwoman, The Flash and Black Lightning (for just one more week!), so we’ve got plenty of material to break down and discuss in further detail. Click here for more information and here to join!