[Superman Fan Club] Superman Radio Show Listen Along Thursday 5 pm PT / 8 pm ET Atom Man in Metropolis / Super Sleuth November 4th

[Superman Fan Club] :radio: Superman Radio Listen Along Atom Man in Metropolis / Super Sleuth Storylines radio: Thursday November 4th 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT / 7 pm CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month first Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT / 7 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Thursday November 4th 2021 8 PM ET / 7 PM CT / 5 PM PT / 6 PM MT

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are 3 recordings:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1157-1158 2 episodes, Parts 1-2 of “The Atom Man in Metropolis” all in one recording!!!

Youtube 20 minute version: The Adventures of Superman #1157 1158 The Atom Man in Metropolis ep 2 and 3 1945 - YouTube

Google drive: 20 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1157 1158 Atom Man in Metropolis (part 2 and 3) [1945-11-08].mp3 - Google Drive

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Super Sleuth ,” starring Batman , episodes #1338-1339 (July 1946).

Youtube 25 minute version: Adventures of Superman 1338 1339 Super Sleuth pt 1 and 2 July 1946 - YouTube

Google drive: 25 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1338 - The Super Sleuth (part 1 and 2) [1946-07-22].mp3 - Google Drive

Google drive: minute mp3 audio file version

3rd STOP :

December 25th 1942 “Famous Studio” Superman serial animation

Destruction, Inc. Superman - Destruction, Inc. - YouTube

Or on Comic Book Plus: Superman - Destruction, Inc. (Superman) - Comic Book Plus

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

See you Wednesday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

2 Likes

Ok, we are set up; three count them 1, 2, 3 sets of fun all in one hour!!! I think…

1 Like

Oh Me Oh My less than 2 hours to go

2 Likes

I can’t tonight! Dang it!! I was totally looking forward to Super Sleuth too!

1 Like

oh noooooo

well, you have the recording as a door prize.

2 Likes

1 MINUTE mmmmm

ok, whoever may be out there, time to launch:

2 Likes

Are we on live yet?

2 Likes

yup

1 Like

just one minute in, Scarlett Widow cackling

1 Like

that doesn’t seem like a lot of money, if it fits in a drawer, lol!

2 Likes

welcome @discordia57 and @Jared-El_Wayne

2 Likes

So i guess this guy is suppose to be like a Sydney Greenstreet type, and that he’s named Syd. :thinking:

1 Like

ah. he is portrayed here as a very jolly chubby fellow.

2 Likes

Did he say Cheeto? Ha! this show is making me hungry, snickers and Cheetos. :laughing:

1 Like

and I believe we have one sole commercial to fan those flames of hunger even more

1 Like

:yum:

1 Like

he’s gone, flown the coop he has.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Sydney, the Sinister Fat Man.

2 Likes

The sinister fat man. HA!

2 Likes