[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman Radio Show Listen-Along Clan of the Fiery Cross! 📻 Wednesday May 19th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 8 pm CT

I like to leave in at least one ad of the 15 for a 4 or 5 episode segment.

3 Likes

ill be in camp for 4 weeks starting june 28th. is there any way we can finish the talking cat before then? if not, i understand.

2 Likes

No but we can wait till you come back to finish it up.

We’ve listened to two episodes of the fourteen. Normally we listen to 5 episodes in one evening.

To finish this storyline, we’ll need two more sessions of six episodes each, so around an hour each time.

So June 2nd will be episodes 3 through 8, six of them, I assume around an hour and 7 minutes.

Then just let us know when you come back and we’ll set up episodes 9 through 14 of the insane Lois Lane in “The Talking Cat.”

We’re a nice tiny club and we should be able to accommodate special requests. Cult-like you could say…

5 Likes

how listen along works? its the first time for me.

3 Likes

You use two devices at once.

So at 9 pm Eastern/ 6 pm Pacific Time Wednesday, you would have the YouTube video ready to go on perhaps Roku with your TV or a PC, but also have a separate device like your phone ot tablet for instance to message here as we watch it together and tell us your thoughts.

4 Likes

Just like a watch party if you’ve been to one of those only way more fun!

3 Likes

Two short days away!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Hhahahha​:poop::rofl:

6 Likes

I love Raj in the Aquaman get up, it’s hilarious!

4 Likes

I researched what Sirius channel the Radio Shows air on, it’s #148. I haven’t listened to it yet, just checked it out. It appears as if it’s mostly variety shows from back then, though they do have Dragnet, The Whistler and The Saint.

4 Likes

What just occurred to me for these unique Listen Alongs is: a smart phone addict could listen to the Youtube or Google Drive mp3 version whilst madly texting away here on the thread in the forums! Yes, this could be done easily and effectively with one lone device! Gasp!

4 Likes

That’s what I do but I feel like I’m missing out on some YouTube imagery?

3 Likes

Oh, you are. And this time around, it’ll be like never before!

5 Likes

YouTube it is!

5 Likes

it works on a laptop too

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sounds Super! Up up & Away!

3 Likes

Greetings @toonatonian

I hope you and your hubby are doing well these days!

3 Likes

Less Than 3 hours to launch

2 Likes