[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Listen-Along đź“» Thursday 3/2 Looking for Kryptonite + The Invisible Man 9 pm ET

It’s time for the once-a-month Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] March 2nd 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

supes newpaper sundays crash

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

Two different radio stories

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show “Looking for Kryptonite” Episodes 19-21 (#1193-1195), continuing the smoldering late 1945 aftermath of “Atom Man In Metropolis” and featuring more of those wild Superman villains like the Laughter

AND

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, finishing up the Invisible Man storyline (November 1940 Episodes 5-6, #0122-0123 (a year before the Mechanical Man storyline). Can you guess the secret of the Invisible Man’s power???

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!
When : Thursday March 2nd 2023 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT
We’ll launch the audio recordings on queue.

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1193-1195 “Looking for Kryptonite,” 3 episodes, Parts 19, 20 and 21, continuing the aftermath of “The Atom Man in Metropolis” all in one recording!!! Shards of kryptonite worldwide, thanks to the evil Scarlet Widow, yikes!

Youtube (3 ½ minutes) Adventures of Superman Radio "Looking for Kryptonite" Episodes 19-21 - YouTube

Video MP4 file on Google Drive : Superman Radio Looking for Kryptonite Episodes 19-21 .mp4 - Google Drive

Audio MP3 file on Google drive : The Adventures of Superman 1193 - Looking for Kryptonite (part 19 20 21) [1945-12-28].mp3 - Google Drive
…

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, The Invisible Man (November 1940) Episodes 5-6, #0122-0123

Youtube Start 46 minutes in, 2 episodes just play til the ending. Invisible Man - Adventures of Superman - Complete Radio Serial - YouTube

…

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: The Adventures of Superman Radio 1940-1942 Pre Kelloggs Era - YouTube

*Please note that these are original recordings of the Adventures of Superman radio broadcasts from the time of World War II and a couple of years afterwards, 1940-1948. There may at times be statements about and representations of groups, nationalities etc that don’t have modern day sensibilities or awareness.

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

1 Like

I plan to be there for this, but like the Invisible Man villain, you won’t be able to see me!!!

Anyone else looking for Kryptonite tonight?

2 minutes to Showtime

1 minute

Ok, launch:

welp, guess it’s one of those rare nights everyone is tied up. No biggie.

It’s nice to see 88 views of the video on YouTube since I posted this Sunday, so someone has been checking this out.

See ya all later.

1 Like

Just got home, I’ll be ready next time.

1 Like

all good. but if you have time, give it a listen.

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

I literally just woke up after nodding off to sleep! I am so sorry since I was looking forward to this.

2 Likes

When you have an idle moment go ahead and listen to the recording, it’s quite a fun romp!

2 Likes

Sure thing. And thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Never a problem. I’m personally a big fan of sleep!

2 Likes