[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Listen-Along đź“» Thursday 2/2 Looking for Kryptonite + The Invisible Man 9 pm ET

It’s time for the once-a-month Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] February 2nd 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

Two different radio stories

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show “Looking for Kryptonite” Episodes 12-14 (#1186-1188), continuing the smoldering late 1945 aftermath of “Atom Man In Metropolis”

AND

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, beginning and exciting new storyline The Invisible Man (November 1940 Episodes 1-3, #0118-0120 (a year before the Mechanical Man storyline). Can you guess the secret of the Invisible Man???

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Thursday January 5th 2023 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings on queue.

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1190-1192 “Looking for Kryptonite,” 3 episodes, Parts 16, 17 and 18, continuing the aftermath of “The Atom Man in Metropolis” all in one recording!!! Shards of kryptonite worldwide, thanks to the evil Scarlet Widow, yikes!

Youtube (34 minutes) Superman Radio Looking for Kryptonite Ep 16 17 28 - YouTube

Video MP4 file on Google Drive : Superman Radio Looking for Kryptonite Ep 16 17 28.mp4 - Google Drive

Audio MP3 file on Google drive : The Adventures of Superman 1190 - Looking for Kryptonite (part 16 17 18) [1945-12-25].mp3 - Google Drive

…

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, The Invisible Man (November 1940 Episodes 4-4 #0120-0121

Youtube Start 23 minutes in, 2 episodes. Invisible Man - Adventures of Superman - Complete Radio Serial - YouTube

…

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

*Please note that these are original recordings of the Adventures of Superman radio broadcasts from the time of World War II and a couple of years afterwards, 1940-1948. There may at times be statements about and representations of groups, nationalities etc that don’t have modern day sensibilities or awareness.

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

3 Likes

Wow more of the Invisible Man!

1 Like

:dotted_line_face:

1 Like

New and improved

Time to dust the radio off

Okay, here I am.

1 Like

All right all right all right

1 Like

I got everything cued up, no problems.

I just grabbed the first one on YouTube with Roku now let me go find the other and make sure it’s ready to go.

1 Like

2 minutes

1 Like

Okay it’s top of the hour let’s launch!!!

You tell him Superman

2 Likes

Amen to that!

2 Likes

Welcome!

Has Lois joined the Kryptonite gang???

You know, I had a friend once who thought that an atomizer was a person who hoards atoms lol

2 Likes

Calm down Commissioner

Ray Palmer might have the answers.

1 Like

I wonder who the singers are?