[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Listen-Along đź“» Thursday 1/5: Looking for Kryptonite + The Invisible Man 9 pm ET

It’s time for the once-a-month Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] January 5th 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

Two different radio stories:

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show “Looking for Kryptonite” Episodes 12-14 (#1186-1188), continuing the smoldering late 1945 aftermath of “Atom Man In Metropolis”

AND

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, beginning and exciting new storyline The Invisible Man (November 1940 Episodes 1-3, #0118-0120 (a year before the Mechanical Man storyline). Can you guess the secret of the Invisible Man???

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Thursday January 5th 2023 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings on queue.

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1186-1188 “Looking for Kryptonite,” 3 episodes, Parts 12, 13 and 14, continuing the aftermath of “The Atom Man in Metropolis” all in one recording!!! Shards of kryptonite worldwide, thanks to the evil Scarlet Widow, yikes!

Youtube 32 minute version: The Adventures of Superman Looking for Kryptonite Episodes #12, 13 and 14. December 1945 - YouTube

Video MP4 file on Google Drive : 32 minute version: The Adventures of Superman - Looking for Kryptonite (part 12 13 14) [1945-12-20].mp4 - Google Drive

Audio MP3 file on Google drive : 32 minute version: The Adventures of Superman 1186 - Looking for Kryptonite (part 12-14) [1945-12-19].mp3 - Google Drive

…

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, The Invisible Man (November 1940 Episodes 1-3, #0118-0120

Youtube First 34 minutes, 3 episodes. Invisible Man - Adventures of Superman - Complete Radio Serial - YouTube

…

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

*Please note that these are original recordings of the Adventures of Superman radio broadcasts from the time of World War II and a couple of years afterwards, 1940-1948. There may at times be statements about and representations of groups, nationalities etc that don’t have modern day sensibilities or awareness.

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

4 Likes

Superman will be there!

3 Likes

Time to sweep the popcorn out of the movie aisles

3 Likes

Testing 1 2 3

3 Likes

Made it!

3 Likes

@patterson65.37405

@Superman-Fan-Club

5 Likes

I’m very excited to hear how Batman and Robin escape from that horrible trap

5 Likes

Thanks. I got held up in traffic for a couple of moments.

3 Likes

Well glad you got out of that jam and we have a luxurious 13 minutes

5 Likes

Just another day in the lives of the Caped Crusaders.

4 Likes

I can’t stay for it all, but I’ll hang out for the first episode!

4 Likes

Good to have you!

4 Likes

Thanks! Good to be here!

3 Likes

Oh good you’ll be there for the 1940s Batman and Robin Great escape

3 Likes

Those guys are always escaping from something…

3 Likes

Listening now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

switching to wireless keyboard for tablet…about 2 minutes, I just cued up Roku Youtube for the Looking for Kryptonite set.

4 Likes

1 minute

3 Likes

I’ve already started. Sorry lol

5 Likes