[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Listen Along: Looking for Kryptonite + The Mechanical Man đź“» Thursday 12/8/2022 9 pm ET

It’s time for the once-a-month Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] December 8th 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

Two different radio stories:

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show “Looking for Kryptonite” Episodes 9-11 (#1183-1185), continuing the smoldering late 1945 aftermath of “Atom Man In Metropolis”

AND

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, the powerful conclusion of the terrifying December 1941 wartime “The Mechanical Man”! Episode 9-10, #0299-0300.

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Thursday December 8th 2022 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings on queue.

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1183-1185 “Looking for Kryptonite,” 3 episodes, Parts 9, 10 and 11, the aftermath of “The Atom Man in Metropolis” all in one recording!!! Shards of kryptonite worldwide, thanks to the evil Scarlet Widow, yikes!

Youtube 31 ½ minute version: Adventures of Superman Radio Show “Looking for Kryptonite” Episodes 9-11 (#1183-1185) - YouTube

Video MP4 file on Google Drive : 31 ½ minute version: The Adventures of Superman - Looking for Kryptonite (part 9 10 11) [1945-12-20].mp4 - Google Drive

Audio MP3 file on Google drive : 31 ½ minute version: The Adventures of Superman 1183 - Looking for Kryptonite (part 9 10 11) [1945-12-14].mp3 - Google Drive

…

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show THE CONCLUSION OF the 1941 “The Mechanical Man”, parts 9 and 10 #0299-0300 (December 1941).

Youtube 21 minute version: The Adventures of Superman Radio The Mechanical Man Conclusion Parts 9 and 10 January 1942 - YouTube

Video MP4 file on Google Drive: 21 minute version: The Adventures of Superman - The Mechanical Man (part 9 10) [1942-1-07].mp4 - Google Drive

Audio MP3 file Google drive : 21 minute version: The Adventures of Superman 0299 - The Mechanical Man (part 9 10) [1942-01-07] .mp3 - Google Drive

…

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

*Please note that these are original recordings of the Adventures of Superman radio broadcasts from the time of World War II and a couple of years afterwards, 1940-1948. There may at times be statements about and representations of groups, nationalities etc that don’t have modern day sensibilities or awareness.

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

4 Likes

Conclusion of Mechanical Man, wow!

3 Likes

2 days to go

2 Likes

We’ll be done in plenty of time for the Doom Patrol Watch Along that is scheduled for 10:00 p.m. Eastern.

2 Likes

I’m ready for audio action! :radio:

1 Like

Clank. Clank

Clank

Aiiieeeee

1 Like

:rofl:

I plan to just use the thread. We’re having too much fun with our little chat room talking about all the new goodies that have arrived on Ultra.

1 Like

That works for me! :smiley:

1 Like

1 minut

1 Like

go

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s Soooperman!

1 Like

having blutooth fun, th " " ky not orking lol

2 Likes

Is his weakness a Spoon?

2 Likes

Let’s try this again, yeaaah, the “e” and 'w" return to my keyboard, woo hoo

2 Likes

Mr. Smith such an unusual name, I wonder if he’s been to Washington, D.C.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need Kelex tech support!

2 Likes

Smith and Jones wasn’t that aTV show.

1 Like