[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman Radio Listen Along: Atom Man + Super Sleuth radio: Wednesday February 2nd 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 8 pm CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month first Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

2 radio stories:

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ Atom Man in Metropolis ,” episodes #1163-1165 (November 1945). episodes 5 and 6!!!

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Super Sleuth ,” starring Batman , conclusion! Episodes 7 and 8, #1342-1343 (July 1946).

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Wednesday February 2nd 2022 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings all together now, all together now!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1163-1165 3 episodes, Parts 8-10 of “ The Atom Man in Metropolis ” all in one recording!!!

Youtube 31 minute version: The Adventures of Superman ep #8, 9 and 10 The Atom Man in Metropolis November 1945 #1162 1163 1164 - YouTube

Google drive: 31 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1162 1163 1164 The Atom Man in Metropolis ep 8 9 10 Nov 1945.mp3 - Google Drive

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Super Sleuth ,” starring Batman , parts 5 and 6, episodes #1342-1343 (July 1946).

Youtube 23 minute version: The Adventures of Superman #1344 - The Super Sleuth Conclusion (part 7 and 8) [1946-07-30] - YouTube

Google drive : 23 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1344 - The Super Sleuth (part 7 and 8) [1946-07-30].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

3 Likes

@patterson65.37405 @clucktrent @RexRebel @discordia57 @Bar-El

3 Likes

@biff_pow

2 Likes

I’ll be there.

2 Likes

Biff, you’ve come home

2 Likes

shame they don’t make ticker tape anymore!

2 Likes

they don’t? wow. I am old as dirt for realz

2 Likes

yeah, it’s not as welcoming when they throw these

2 Likes

1 Like

I want to apologize for not attending the last several listen alongs. I’ve been busy and a tad forgetful. However, I’m catching up with the stories and I’ll be ready Wednesday night.

1 Like

All good, I’m glad Wednesday evening looks to be free for you.

Catching the final episode of some of these storylines is usually kind of fun.

2 Likes

And if I recall, Clark found himself in a bit of a pickle. We’ll find out if he gets out of said pickle tomorrow night.

2 Likes

This British detective is like a bulldog I tell you

2 Likes

I was just wondering how to spend my Wednesday evening :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oo oo I better set a bookmark reminder just in case

2 Likes

Is it time yet oh no we still have a little over 2 hours

2 Likes

See you all in a few minutes

1 Like

Made it!

2 Likes

Nice! Hey I better queue these up lol

1 Like

One thing that’s nice about the episodes from this period is that they use Sammy Timburg’s theme from the cartoons.

1 Like