[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman Radio Listen Along: Atom Man + Super Sleuth radio: Thursday January 6th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 8 pm CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month first Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] January 6th 2022 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

First, 2 radio stories:

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ Atom Man in Metropolis ,” episodes #1161-1162 (1945). episodes 6 and 7!!!

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Super Sleuth ,” starring Batman , episodes 5 and 6, #1342-1343 (July 1946).

Then, 1 seven minute animation 3rd and Final STOP : 1942 “Famous Studio” Superman serial animation:

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Thursday January 6th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in unison like dolphins, dolphins do swim!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are 3 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1161-1162 2 episodes, Parts 6-7 of “ The Atom Man in Metropolis ” all in one recording!!!

Youtube 19 minute version: Superman Radio: Atom Man in Metropolis Ep 6-7 - YouTube

Google drive: 19 minute mp3 audio file version:

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Super Sleuth ,” starring Batman , parts 5 and 6, episodes #1342-1343 (July 1946).

Youtube 22 minute version: Superman Super Sleuth 5 and 6 - YouTube

Google drive: 22 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1342 - 1343 The Super Sleuth (part 5 6) [1946-07-26].mp3 - Google Drive

3rd STOP :

December 25th 1942 “Famous Studio” Superman serial animation

Secret Agent!!! 7 minutes 27 seconds

Youtube: Superman - Secret Agent - YouTube

Or on Comic Book Plus: Superman - Secret Agent (Superman) - Comic Book Plus

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

1 Like

Go go Superman!

1 Like

testing 1 2 3

1 Like

Your date in the title is a little off lol

Oopsie thank you.

1 Like

Lift-Off in 3 hours

1 Like

I’m here!

1 Like

Welcome weary traveler! You’ve come from afar!

1 Like

2 minutes to showtime!

1 Like

Ready to hit play!

ok, here we go!

1 Like

Wooooo!

1 Like

Thank goodness for the recap!! :sweat: my memory sucks!

1 Like

yes, yes, must be scientifically sound.

1 Like

oh my

1 Like

wow, Florida vacation.

1 Like

Yeah I wish I was there right now!

1 Like

any
vacation my bosses arrange won’t be this pleasant, lol

1 Like

I was going to say my boss never drove me to Florida for a vacation when I was sick. I demand better compensation!

1 Like