[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Listen-Along Atom Man + Lost Continent + Cartoon! đź“» Wednesday Sept 15 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

Wednesday September 15th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

First, 4 radio show episodes: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #0405, 0406 and 0408 (1942) the last two episodes of The Lost Continent of Atlantis and the first episode of “Mystery Ship”! Then, we will switch over to: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1150 (1945) episodes, part 15 of The Atom Man!!! The Atom Man in his guise as well-spoken Henry Miller continues to cause both Clark AND Superman dizzy spells like cRaZy!!!

THEN: for the first time, we are adding one 1942 “Famous Studio” Superman serial animation: Showdown! Bud Collyer as Clark Kent / Superman (uncredited), Joan Alexander as Lois Lane (uncredited), Jack Mercer as Jimmy Olsen and the Superman impostor (uncredited)

4 short episodes + 1 seven minute animation = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday September 15th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect harmony like the birds migrating south for the upcoming winter!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are three (3) recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

1ST STOP: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #0405, 0406 and 0408, Part 6 & 7 of The Lost Continent of Atlantis and Part 1 of “Mystery Ship”!!! (there is no recording of episode 0407 ooo EEE ooo)

Youtube 33 minutes 22 seconds: The Adventures of Superman #0405 #0406 final Lost Continent of Atlantis, Mystery Ship #0408 Dec 1942 - YouTube

Google drive 33 minutes 22 seconds mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #0405 0406 0408 - Lost Continent of Atlantis (part 7 8 Mystery Ship 1) (1942-12).mp3 - Google Drive

2ND STOP: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1150 1 episode, Part 15 of The Atom Man!!!

Youtube 11 minutes 33 seconds version: The Adventures of Superman #1150 The Atom Man Part 15 October 30th 1945 - YouTube

Google drive 14 minutes 33 seconds mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1150 - The Atom Man (part 15) [1945-10-30].mp3 - Google Drive

3rd and Final STOP: 1942 “Famous Studio” Superman serial animation:
Showdown!
Youtube: Superman - Showdown - YouTube

Or Comicbook Plus: Superman - Showdown (Superman) - Comic Book Plus

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: The Adventures of Superman 1940s Radio Show, with most commercials but not all removed - YouTube
All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
                        ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

1 Like

Oh nice, we get a short cartoon for a desert this time around!

1 Like

You could say it should be quite “electric.”

1 Like

Wow, a mere 14 hours from now this dynamic Listen Along / Watch Along launches!

1 Like

Wow time flies now it’s about an hour and 15 minutes until we watch the listen along like sparrows in unison towards the desired prize!

1 Like

OMG I need all of those!

I’ve got this guy!

1 Like

Sweet! Wow 10 minutes to launch

1 Like

2 minutes

1 Like

Yes! I’m ready to goooo! Can’t wait for the cartoon tonight too!

1 Like

Ok, let’s go!

1 Like

Howdy

2 Likes

welcome welcome

2 Likes

remember to chew gum as we descend

2 Likes

Seriously I have such a hard time getting my ears to clear!

2 Likes

Mine just popped.

2 Likes

I love this scientists voice!

1 Like

Nice Clark is back onboard.

2 Likes

odd couple

2 Likes

Love the scientific names! I wonder if they are real…

2 Likes

I think they’re making it up as they go along.

3 Likes