[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman Radio Listen Along: Atom Man End + Mechanical Man 📻 Thursday April 7th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 8 pm C

It’s time again for the once-a-month first Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

2 radio stories:

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, the Grand Finale Conclusion of: “ Atom Man in Metropolis ,” episodes #1170-1174 (November 1945). episodes 15 – 19 !!!

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show continuing “ The Mechanical Man” ! Episode 3, #0293 (December 1941).

radio2

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Thursday April 7th 2022 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings all together now, all together now!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1170-1174, five episodes, Parts 15-19, the Conclusion of “ The Atom Man in Metropolis ” all in one recording!!! How will Superman get out of this jam???

Youtube: 48 minute version: Superman Radio Atom Man in Metropolis Final 5 episodes 15-19, #1170-1175 1945 - YouTube

Google drive: 48 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman 1170 - Atom Man in Metropolis (part 15-19) [1945-11-27].mp3 - Google Drive

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show continuing the 1941 “ The Mechanical Man” , part 3, episode #0293 (December 1941). (Audio file)

Comic Book +: https://box01.comicbookplus.com/otrmp3/6e/6ef40f516c3dbf18cfe4c8d536478bab.mp3

Google drive : 12 minute mp3 audio file version: (To be posted later)

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

2 Likes

What fun!!! And, edumacational too!

1 Like

In 2 hours it’s the battle of the 20th century!

Don’t miss it!!

1 Like

Nice banner, sharp outfit they run here!

30 minutes!

1 Like

Made it! Did I miss anything?

2 Likes

3 minutes, great to see ya!

2 Likes

queuing up Youtube now

1 Like

1 minute

1 Like

Ok, let’s launch!

1 Like

This is incredible btw

Love the poster art from the serial.

It was quite a time

amazing how classic Perry White is across the decades.

2 Likes

I don’t know…maybe he was wearing …a wig???

2 Likes

I wish I could have seen the Atom Man serial and the Scarlet Widow serial when we had them on this site a couple of years ago, never got around to it.

1 Like

I’m listening while watching the Braves will Occasionally comment

1 Like

Thanks buddy! Hope the game is fun too

1 Like

If Kent is doomed, we won’t be meeting for another listen along next month!

2 Likes

So far so good, jimmy super hearing to the rescue.