[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Atom Man plus Super Sleuth Storylines radio: Thursday December 2nd 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 8 pm CT

It’s time again for the [Superman Fan Club] first Thursday Evening 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

First, 4 radio show episodes:

2 of The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ Atom Man in Metropolis ,” episodes #1159-1160 (1945). episodes 3 and 4!!! The Scarlet Widow returns…with kryptonite!

2 of The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Super Sleuth ,” starring Batman , episodes 3 and 4, #1340-1341 (July 1946).

Then, 1 seven minute animation 3rd and Final STOP : 1942 “Famous Studio” Superman serial animation:

2 short features + 1 seven minute animation = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!! Then right after all this, those who want to will be meeting on our special secret Discord channel for live audio chat.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Thursday December 2nd 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in unison like multiple asteroid-destroying rockets in flight! Look out below!!!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are 3 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1159-1160 2 episodes, Parts 3-4 of “The Atom Man in Metropolis” all in one recording!!!

Youtube 20 minute version: The Adventures of Superman #1159 1160 The Atom Man in Metropolis ep 4 and 5 1945 - YouTube

Google drive: 20 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1159 - 1160 Atom Man in Metropolis (part 4 and 5) [1945-11].mp3 - Google Drive

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Super Sleuth ,” starring Batman , parts 3 and 4, episodes #1340-1341 (July 1946).

Youtube 23 minute version: Adventures of Superman 1340 1341 Super Sleuth pt 3 and 4 July 1946 - YouTube

Google drive: 23 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1340 - 1341 The Super Sleuth (part 3 and 4) [1946-07-24].mp3 - Google Drive

3rd STOP :

December 25th 1942 “Famous Studio” Superman serial animation

The Mummy Strikes!!! 7 minutes 30 seconds

Youtube: Superman - The Mummy Strikes - YouTube

Or on Comic Book Plus: Superman - The Mummy Strikes (Superman) - Comic Book Plus

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s one striking image of Superman!

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassss!

2 Likes

I moved it back up an hour again.

2 Likes

It’s on my calendar! With a notification as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

oo ooo I got to bookmark this quick

2 Likes

Time to straighten up the virtual theater, the free action-packed, edge-of-your-seat Listen Along is tomorrow!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Reminder to self to send note to Superman Fan Club later today about the Listen Along, open to the general public as well of course

2 Likes

2 hours and we go live

2 Likes

I’m going to go queue up the three selections for this evening now on YouTube so they’re easy to find under my Library in YouTube using Roku when the clock strikes the hour!!!

2 Likes

4 minutes

1 Like

2 minutes. Video #1 primed!

1 minute to show time!

Ok, hopefully some will show soon, we’ll start on time for old time’s sake.

Please launch now on the hour!

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey @Don-El, I’m glad to see that we’ve gotten back to the later time. It made it easier fro me to join. Hopefully we see more people. Hi @RexRebel.

2 Likes

Hi , as well, hope so as well.

1 Like

Welcome @discordia57 and @RexRebel !! This is a good crowd!

2 Likes