[Superman Fan Club] Superman Radio 1940s Listen Along Wednesday August 18th -accept no substitutes!

Could this be the very last one??? Tune in and find out…It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1211-1213 1946 finale from “The Talking Cat,” perhaps the most insane Superman Radio Show storyline of all time!!

Then, we will switch over to:
The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1145-1146 parts 10 and 11 of The Atom Man!!! Hold on to your seats as the Atom Man in his guise as healthy Henry Miller applies for work at the Daily Planet so he can get close enough to destroy…SUPERMAN!!!

5 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday August 4th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like skaters at the edge of time!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are two separate recordings of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

1ST STOP: The Adventures of Superman #1211-1213, the exciting timely conclusion of “The Talking Cat.”

Youtube 33 minutes file version:

or

Google drive 33 minutes mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1211-1213 - The Talking Cat (part 12-14) [1946-01-24].mp3 - Google Drive

2ND STOP: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1145-1146 parts 10 and 11 of The Atom Man

Youtube 20 minutes file version: The Adventures of Superman #1145 1146 The Atom Man pt 10 11 1945 10 - YouTube

Google drive 20 minutes mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1145-1146 - The Atom Man (part 10 and 11) [1945-10-23].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: The Adventures of Superman Radio 1940-1942 Pre Kelloggs Era - YouTube

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
                ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: … … … Look, Up In the Sky!! … … . :radio:

5 Likes

Oooohhh. I wonder what it’s gonna be

1 Like

I’m thinking we’ll finish up The Talking Cat and then shiver to the horror of the Atom Man as he slithers his way into the Daily Planet staff.

2 Likes

Weeeeoooooo! That’s my anniversary! :smiley: :partying_face:

2 Likes

That probably means you’re going to miss it? Or are we so far ahead of you in time that it won’t even matter LOL?

2 Likes

We’re taking the day off together to play Wingspan and grill some steaks so it’s totally ok to carve out some Superman time. Besides, the hubs needs to work on unlocking that Superman stuff on Fortnite so I’ll send him off to work on that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Details now posted at top of thread!!! Listen Along is TOMORROW!!!

2 Likes

Heck yeah!! So excited for this! Love my radio nights!

2 Likes

If you’ve been hankering for bad cat jokes, this is the one for you!!!

2 Likes

Still planned for tonight as long as no other event suddenly springs up at the same time. Rush hour apparently.

2 Likes

5 hours to Showtime make sure your radio dial is working…

Just kidding, we’re using 2 YouTube recordings or Google Drive mp3 files, your choice!

This could be the last time
This could be The last time
Maybe the last time
I don’t know
Whoa whoa whoa

3 Likes

3 minutes

1 Like

“The Atom Man
The Atom Man
I wanna be
The Atom Man”

1 Like

Please take note of where your nearest exit is in case we are all suddenly engulfed by nuclear fire from the
Atom Man

1 Like

1 minute

I’m here!

1 Like

Is this a game night @RexRebel ?

2 Likes

I’m ready

2 Likes

hi

3 Likes

Nope watching a on YouTube tonight, a new experience