[Superman Fan Club] 📺 Superman 50’s TV Show Monthly Watch-Along 📺 Wednesday September 2nd 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

Look, up in the sky! It’s time again for the once-a-month first Wednesday Evening of the month [Superman Fan Club] :tv: Watch-Along :tv:!!! Join us if you will as we peruse both a black and white along with a color spectacle of storytelling wonder!

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!! Join the [Superman Fan Club] as we dig into these slickly-produced, exciting and important exploits of the Man of Steel during the earliest days of Television nationwide!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday September 2nd 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like synchronized missles aimed at invading aliens at the appointed time!

What to queue and save to Favorites beforehand:

SEASON 1 , EPISODE 2 Click here for S1 E2 The Haunted Lighthouse

Jimmy Olsen, cub reporter on the Daily Planet, visits his aunt on an island off the coast of Maine and stumbles on smugglers operating in a supposedly deserted lighthouse. His life threatened,

haunted sm

SEASON 3, EPISODE 4 Click here for S3 E4 Superman Week

While everyone is making extensive plans to celebrate “Superman Week” it is discovered, at the climax of the thrilling half hour drama, that Sy Horton’s mob has learned the secret of Kryptonite, the only element in all the Universe that can deprive Superman of his powers.

See you Wednesday night

ಠ_ಠ

:tv: Look, Up In the Sky!! :tv:

4 Likes

Time to synchronize your Superman Signal watches, Adventures of Superman fans! Lift off is in 3 hours!

2 Likes

I grew up watching this show the 66 Batman the monkeys and get smart… I miss old school tv land lol :sweat_smile::grin:

2 Likes

I’ll try to be here at 6:00.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

due to the scheduling of a vacation day, I will be in attendance. My internet connection; not so much…

1 Like

That can be frustrating for sure. If you need us to tell you what minute we’re on, just reach out during the watch a long.

2 Likes

Catching up on episode 1. don’t want to get lost…

1 Like

Honest we’re not doing this chronologically we’re doing it for fun, jumping all over the six seasons like mad rabbits.

1 Like

it was more about killing time. Sara & Ethan Kent; what earth is that from?

1 Like

I was watching Beware of the Batman, now I’m all set and ready for The Adventures of Superman!:grinning:

the first season I believe is a lot from radio scripts.

1 Like

Good question, I have no idea!:man_shrugging:

1 minute

1 Like

Let’s gooooooooo

1 Like

Yup

Classic intro!:grinning:

are we skipping intros?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like