TONIGHT ONLY! 📺 Superman 50’s TV Show Monthly Watch-Along "The Two Faces of Lois Lane" 📺 Wednesday October 14th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT

Look, up in the sky! It’s time again for the once-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :tv: Watch-Along :tv:, this time around focusing on the Two Faces of Lois Lane with a S P O O K Y episode included as well!!! Join us if you will as we peruse both a black and white along with a color spectacle of storytelling wonder!

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday October 14th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like two instances of Zoom playing at the same time in the same room…echo yoooohhhhhh!

What to queue and save to Favorites beforehand:

SEASON 1 EPISODE 24 “Crime Wave” Click here for Crime Wave

In order to halt a gigantic crime wave sweeping Metropolis, Superman allows himself to be captured and exposed to the deadly rays of atomic fission in the thrilling Superman drama, "Crime Wave."

Featuring the final recorded work in the regular series of Texas-born Phyllis Coates*, one of the two Faces of Lois Lane, only appearing in the unique First Season of The Adventures of Superman TV show!

Coates also agreed to appear as Lois’s mother in the first season finale of the 1990s television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. *(the last two one-hour episodes she is in for Season 1 were filmed prior as a movie).

SEASON 3, EPISODE 5 Great Caesar’s Ghost Click here for Great Caesar’s Ghost

(The “October Spooky Special” Featurette) Crooks try to discredit trial witness Perry White, by making Perry think he is seeing Julius Caesar’s ghost. Booga Wooga!!!

Featuring Minnesota-born Noel Neill, the other “Face” of Lois Lane! Along with starring in the 1948 serial and 5 of the 6 seasons of this 50’s TV show.

Noel Neill

Ms. Neill later appears in the 1978 Superman feature film, the 1980s TV series Superboy and the 2006 film Superman Returns.

Which Lois is your all-time favorite? Season 1’s Phyllis Coates or 1948 Serial and Seasons 2-6 Noel Neill?

• Phyllis Coates
  • Noel Neill

0 voters

See you Wednesday night!

----- ಠ_ಠ -----

:tv: Look, Up In the Sky!! :tv:

5 Likes

And at no extra charge, one episode will be in color!!

1 Like

Bring your own popcorn

1 Like

Time to get out the red cape and iron it…

1 Like

Oh my only about two and a half hours before the big shooooowwww!

1 Like

You’re never alone in anticipation for Superman!

2 Likes

Ready to go

2 min

2 Likes

I’m here and ready! :smiley:

2 Likes

Jay Kay in da house

Wait for me!

1 Like

1 min

2 Likes

Let’s go!

3 Likes

Sports the DC History tag, nice

2 Likes

and we’re off

1 Like

It’s animated

2 Likes

please watch all intros

4 Likes

You have any idea how long it took me to figure out how to do that?

Black and white episode first tonight.

1 Like

It never stops amusing me how uninterested the narrator is to talk about the Clark Kent bit. :laughing:

1 Like