[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman 40’s Radio Show Listen-Along, The Talking Cat! 📻 Wednesday August 4th 2021 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1207-1210 1946 part three of four from “The Talking Cat,” perhaps the most insane Superman Radio Show storyline of all time!!

loois kee kee

4 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday August 4th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like skaters at the edge of time!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There is one recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

The Adventures of Superman #1207-1210, part 3 of our 4 parts of “The Talking Cat.” If you take sedatives, don’t forget your dose before listening to this one!!!

Youtube 42 minutes 18 seconds file version: The Adventures of Superman #1207 1210 The Talking Cat part 3 1946 01 18 - YouTube

or

Google drive 42 minutes 18 seconds seconds mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1207 - 1210 The Talking Cat (pt 8-11) [1946-01-18 on].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: Superman Radio Show 1940s - YouTube

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
                ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: … … … . Look, Up In the Sky!! … . … … :radio:

2 Likes

Wooooooooooo!!! I’m so excited :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hey I didn’t see this on the community calendar, can you see it @Don-El?

There I just put it on.

1 Like

I declare we have a Superman Radio Show Listen Along tonight for less than an hour starting at 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT.

WHO’S WITH ME???

1 Like

*warrior yell :crossed_swords:

Let’s do this!!!

1 Like

I’m all snuggled up and ready to go! Wish I had a cat to accompany me. Or maybe I don’t….

3 min

1 Like

I’m here im awesome fam

2 Likes

1 min

2 Likes

Go go go

2 Likes

Oh thank goodness for this recap lmao

1 Like

kellogg’s PEP!

1 Like