[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman 40’s Radio Listen-Along Scarlet Widow Finale 📻 Wednesday May 5 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1232-1236 concluding parts 6 through 11 of “The Scarlet Widow,” the most dangerous woman in the world.
5 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Superman

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday May 5th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like migrating super fans drawn to awesome super history!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There is one recording of the episodes we will be listening to and di
scussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

The Adventures of Superman #1232-1236 parts 6 and 11 of “The Scarlet Widow.” The final episode also includes the introduction of “The Atom Man” storyline.
Youtube 54 ½ minute file version: The Adventures of Superman #1132 - 1136 The Scarlet Widow part 7 to 10, The Atom Man Part 1 - YouTube
or
Google drive 54 ½ minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1132 - The Scarlet Widow (part 7 to 11) [1945-10-04].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
                        ಠ_ಠ   
 :radio:       Look, Up In the Sky!!        :radio:
4 Likes

Wow

1 Like

I’m all caught up after missing the last listen-along, but I’ll be here. By the way, will the Talking Cat story be continued soon? Last time I checked, Lois was in deep doo-doo!

4 Likes

I love that story arc. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hopefully, but from what I gather, it’s a long series, and could take some time curating.

1 Like

Unfortunately, to be able to finish up the Scarlet Widow this time around, we had to include 5 episodes and not have the next Talking Cat episode, as I don’t want these to be over an hour long on a Wednesday.

I’m thinking one month from now we’ll plan to have quality time with the Talking Cat.

I’m glad to hear so many like that extremely unique storyline.

5 Likes

In 2 nights

The finale for

Superman versus The Scarlet Widow!!!

3 Likes

So what is everyone doing Wednesday night?

2 Likes

Hanging out right here with my best buds!

3 Likes

That’s exactly right!!! Perfect answer @Bar-El !!

Warning to everyone in our listening area, this particular series of episodes is not for the timid! If scary things frighten you, if suspense is a bit much for your oh so delicate metabolism, you may want to bring your mama or at least your favorite blankey!!!

2 Likes

I hope our trainee can show up

1 Like

Oh dear, my delicate constitution! *clutches pearls

2 Likes

Ironic you should mention pearls for this episode

2 Likes

@ajm08g wazzup?

2 Likes

Looks like Superman at the moment Don-El. :superman_hv_3: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Did you want to continue your trainee Club Leader work tonight?

1 Like

Sure, all set for tonight. :sunglasses: :+1:

I should be here after getting Kelex to clean up the Fortress a bit. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

I’ve got to get my sound system ready!!!

3 Likes

I’d ask Kelex to help me, but I don’t think he does windows.

3 Likes

I’m here and ready, though I have to say, I had a double take when I saw who Superman was facing. What I initially saw would be an interesting Marvel Vs DC crossover!

2 Likes

I thought the same thing!

1 Like