[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman 40’s Radio Listen Along Atom Man Atlantis! 📻 Wednesday July 7th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: DC Community

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1139-1141 more of the rich long storyline for “The Atom Man.” And a new storyline from late 1942: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #0399-0400 Lost Continent of Atlantis!

5 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday July 7sth 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like the Dawn of Man orchestral horn section in 2001: A Space Odyssey!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are 2 recordings of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

First, have The Adventures of Superman #1139-1141, parts 2 -4 of “The Atom Man.” Cued and ready to play at the top of the hour! REMEMBER IT’S JUST RADIO THEATRE. NO ONE IS ACTUALLY BEING ATTACKED HERE (we think anyway, it does sound real….).

The Atom Man Youtube 29 1/2 minutes: The Adventures of Superman #1139-1141 The Atom Man Part 3 1945 10 15 - YouTube

or

The Atom Man Google drive 29 1/2 minutes mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1139 - The Atom Man (pt4-6) [1945-10-15].mp3 - Google Drive

Then, the second feature we’ll wait for you to get cued up is: The Adventures of Superman #0399-0400 Lost Continent of Atlantis (pt 1-2) [1942-12-10] Don’t hold your breath during the underwater scenes, stay in your bathysphere please!

Lost Continent of Atlantis Youtube 24 1/2 minutes: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show #0399-0400 "Lost Continent of Atlantis" Pt 1 + 2 (1942 12 10) - YouTube

or

Lost Continent of Atlantis Google drive 24 1/2 minutes mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #0399 - Lost Continent of Atlantis (pt 1-2) [1942-12-10].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: Superman Radio Show 1940s - YouTube
All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
               ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: … … … Look, Up In the Sky!! … … … … … :radio:

2 Likes

Woo-hoo we’re up next in about 8 short hours!

1 Like

I’m very eager to hear the reactions to fhe second storyline during tonight’s Listen Along from the pre-Kelloggs days.

2 Likes

I’m not feeling well so I’m looking forward to this tonight to cheer me up!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. I do think in particular the second feature will bring a smile for you!

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is embarrassing. I had to turn off Restricted mode just now to see my own video. I don’t recall anything being R-rated on this.

2 Likes

Back for more!

4 Likes

Alright alright alright

2 Likes

2 minute warning!

2 Likes

we’re taking wagers now on if we get a banner atop on time…

2 Likes

1 minute!!!

2 Likes

I’m betting we don’t, lol!

1 Like

Ok launch launch launch: Atom Man first:

2 Likes

I really do want that radio.

2 Likes

It is Super cool, ba-dump!

2 Likes

I vill remove the wig and the patch over my eye