[Superman Fan Club] PRESENTS: The Issue a Week of Superman Silver and Bronze Age Challenge of the Superfans! Week 6

I could be wrong, but I think that is the silver age Dial H For Hero, which is not the same character as the hero dialers in the Superboy backups.

1 Like

@DanTheManOne1 Itā€™s the same teens in both, Vicki and Chris:

DC Comics Presents #44:

Superboy:

I wonder if youā€™re thinking of the comic series we donā€™t have much of here from 2000 called ā€œSilver Ageā€, where the original Robbie from Dial H for Hero gets involved with all other heroes of the DC Universe and gives them different identities.

1 Like

Oh I know the DC COmics Presents had Chris and Robbie, I meant that showcase black and white omnibus is the Silver age unless I am greatly confusedā€¦ which is possible.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry I misunderstood, right, the Showcase black and white is just the original Robbie ones.

1 Like

Wish they would do the omnibus of Chris King and Vicki Grant. Include their run in Adventure Comics (and their origin that was in insert in I think Teen Titans), their DC Comics Presents issue, their Superboy backups, their 2 part follow up story in Teen Titans after Superboy ended, Chris Kingā€™s appearance in Hawk and Dove annual, and the appearance of Vicki Grant in Superboy and the Reavers that showed the final fate of her dial.

Black and White or color I would buy that.

2 Likes

Yes no wonder the current Superman doesnā€™t remember his time as Superboy, all those memory wipes and erasures obviously had an effect. Iā€™ve always liked Dial H for a Hero, it was nice thinking you could turn into any superhero.

1 Like