đź“ş [Superman Fan Club] PRESENTS: DC FanDome Watch-Along: Superman: An Enduring Symbol of Hopeđź“ş Saturday, Sept 12 at 9 PM ET

Everyone who wants to, can, join us as the [Superman Fan Club] PRESENTS: “Superman: An Enduring Symbol of Hope” panel, this coming Saturday, September 12th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT (MST) during the DC Fandome event.

superman enduring hope dc fandome

For more than 80 years, Superman has remained an icon of truth, justice and hope. Some of the most celebrated Superman storytellers gather to talk about how the Man of Steel remains as relevant as ever, providing hope in the most difficult of times. 25 min

I’ll share the link Saturday here once it becomes available.

Tonight’s the night!!!

We now know that comic creators Brian Michael Bendis, Gene Luen Yang and Dan Jurgens will all be part of the panel, chatting about their time spent working on Superman.

I believe I read somewhere that Mark Waid is on this panel as well, but now I’m not seeing that. I hope he is but either way this is going to be great!!!

Less than 3 hours for inspiration plus then maybe a hint of the future we’ll see

You’ll believe a thread can float at the top of the screen

10 minutes to Showtime!!!

5 minutes. I hope I don’t watch this alone but I’m happy either way.

Excited to see how these storytellers see Superman and how they’ll continue to adapt him in the future

1 Like

Welcome! I believe Gene in particular may have some future stories coming up for Superman.

1 Like

Finally got to watch Superman: Man of Tomorrow, and I’m really glad with how it turned out. Awesome that they put it on Fandome for fans

1 Like

another amazing day from DC fandome I just picked up a really cool shirt from the shop.

1 minute

1 Like

Everybody have it queued up for sure

Okay let’s go

1 Like

I’ve still gotta read Smashes the Klan

Me too

Truth and Justice are definitely a hot topic in today’s day and age. I’d be interested to see if they would make a story around Superman’s side when it comes to scrutiny new outlets get today.

1 Like

and now they’re emphasizing the concept of Hope which is pretty cool

1 Like

Love the style of the art, really ups the golden age look

now I got to go find the radio shows that his story is based on with Smash the Clan

1 Like