📺 [Superman Fan Club] Presents DC FanDome: Superman Radio Show - World Premiere WAL Saturday Sept 12 @5PM ET/2PM PT

[Superman Fan Club] plans to hold a DC Fandome Watchalong open to everyone this coming Saturday September 12th at 5 pm ET / 4 pm CT / 3 pm MT / 2 pm PT (MST) during the DC Fandome event, The Creative Coalition Presents: Superman Radio Show - World Premiere! (it will be available for 24 hours, but we are only going to watch it once that afternoon, yooooooy).

superman radio dc fandome

Using original scripts from the 1940s Superman Radio Series, Tim Daly and an all-star cast including Eric McCormack, Henry Winkler, Alfre Woodard, Jason Alexander, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Daly, CCH Pounder, Troian Bellisario, Wilson Cruz, Anthony Rapp, Lea DeLaria and many others provide new voices to these classic episodes. 70 min

I’ll use this message to send out the links to these as they become available Saturday.

3 Likes

I’ll be here! Excited for this!

1 Like

I’m very hopeful they will have a sample of what this is going to be like. The original radio shows were very short each episode.

It’s getting closer to Showtime! I’ll post the link in the main area above as soon as it’s available for us to use at 2:00 p.m. Eastern / 11:00 a.m. Pacific today.

Maybe I’ll listen to a few of those super short Radio show episodes while I’m waiting as well, 11 minutes each or so.

Link to 40s original broadcasts;

(No commercials above, there are other websites that include those great soap and cereal commercials)

2 Likes

the whirlwind sound always felt unnecessarily loud but otherwise I love the radio show.

1 Like

The special effects are amazing

1 Like

Everything felt so realistic like I can so easily visualize it in my head. It’s relaxing until the whirlwind blows out my ear drums being louder than everything else. Otherwise, it’s great.

1 Like

I’ll be here. Hopefully things will be running smoothly by then.

The general community watchalong got bumped by an hour… any chance we can move this to 5 ET?

1 Like

Sure

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s a big relief. See you at 5!

2 Likes

I can not find it on the fandom site

found it The Creative Coalition Presents: Superman Radio Show - World Premiere

This is gonna be awesome. thanks for hosting Don.

10 minutes to go. I’m betting they will actually present several of the new episodes for us to listen to, but I didn’t listen ahead…

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve arrived!

1 Like

Thank you soooo much for posting this! I love listening to these, but the commercials on other sites really just turn me off from them.

3 Likes

It’s been refreshing to hear them without the commercials.

Everybody be sure to queue this up, 5 minutes to go!

1 Like

2 minute mark