[Superman Fan Club] Presents: Challenge of the Super Fans: Season 2! Week 10 WORLD'S FINEST COMICS (1941-) #79

Challenge of the Superfans Season 2 Week 10 WORLD’S FINEST COMICS (1941-) #79

Welcome to Week 10 of Season 2 of a very special challenge / contest , reading one single issue a week from the currently- digitized DC Universe Infinite collection of Silver and Bronze Age Superman and Family comic over an interesting space of time!

This time around: The very edge of the Silver Age!

WORLD’S FINEST COMICS (1941-) #79 (November 1955)

Q & A:

1. What do you think of the time travel method here?

2. Any favorite action panels here?

3. If you were able to travel back to 1955 when this comic was produced, what 2023 technology would you bring with you to amaze people with of that decade?

WORLD’S FINEST COMICS (1941-) #79
  • Yes I did

• Oops, I did not

0 voters

Here are the latest exciting standings of this very special limited-edition of The Challenge of the Superfans

To join the [Superman Fan Club] (and enjoy the chic benefits of membership such as direct messaging for club members only and our occasional audio Discord [Superman Fan Club] chats), click here: Click Here to Join the Superman Fan Club

To stop by the Superman Fan Club Lounge Area , click here: Club Lounge Room Entrance

And be sure keep an eye out for our once a month first Thursday evening of the month Listen A Longs of the classic 1940’s Superman Radio Show adventures (in the Watchalong aisle), the next one being Thursday April 6th!!

This was fun. Great seeing Batman and Robin.

1. Don’t know if I could trust him or his time travel method after this.

2. Several great panels in this one. Loved Superman traveling back in time. Aladdin. The magic carpet at the end. Really fun.

3. This is really tough. First thought is sports almanac, but that’s not me. So. I’m going to go out on a limb here, and say something off the wall. Given, aliens were a prominent theme in a comic a few weeks ago. I’m going to bring back some cryptid research, and investigate some of those original sightings for myself. Like Mothman.

1 Like

That is a very cool idea to do back in 1955, primary scientific research!

The only item I kept coming up with to take back to 1955 would be a cell phone and a charger and thrill everybody with showing them videos I kept on the phone and taking pictures and maybe even setting up a wireless network and using cameras I don’t know …it would be pretty pathetic lol.

Gee I guess not much has happened in 67 years.

1 Like

Anyone else?

@patterson65.37405 Never to late to join in on past readings.

1 Like