[Superman Fan Club] Free Friday Night 3/11 9 pm ET Superman Aquaman Hour of Adventure Watch Along

Superman / Aquaman Hour of Adventure (1967) FREE Friday Night Watch Along

It’s time for the once-a-month Friday Evening 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT
:tv: [Superman Fan Club] Watch Along :tv:

Everyone in the Universe is welcome to join this Watch Along Friday evening, welcome welcome!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

Superman aquaman 1

Years and years before there was a Super Friends there was…
The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure (1967-1968)

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Friday March 11th 2022 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the recordings all together now, all together now!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the Superman / Aquaman Hour of Adventure 1967-1968 episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Friday evening:

1. Youtube Playlist of 6 episodes: Superman Aquaman Hour of Adventure - YouTube After clicking the hyperlink, then click on “Play All” in the upper left area as pictured here:

1. Final Episode Superboy 1967 The Revolt of Robotville The Revolt of Robotville - YouTube

The first link playlist has the following awaiting you:

Justice League of America - #1 “Between Two Armies” S1 Ep5 The warring factions of the Rock People and the Crystal People from Mercury use Earth as a base for their conflict.

The Flash “To Catch a Blue Bolt” S1 Ep13 - Blue Bolt, an alien being with the same Super Speed as The Flash, attacks the Earth.

Green Lantern “Sirena, Empress of Evil” S1 Ep15 - An alien queen attacks the planet Oa.

Superman aquaman 2

Teen Titans “The Space Beast Round-Up” S1 Ep12 - Alien hunters must jettison vicious creatures else their damaged craft will crash, and the Titans must find the now-rampaging beasts. “Up to you, Flasheroo.” Wonder Girl

Hawkman " A Visit to Venus" S1 Ep10 - Octo-armed aliens capture a manned space probe and use it to lure Hawkman to a trap.

Atom “The Plant Master” S1 Ep8 - A criminal scientist gives life to plants for malevolent purposes.

The second link features our final 7 minute episode:

Superboy (1967) “The Revolt of Robotville” Lana Lang and Clark Kent have been invited to do a school report on a new high-tech community called Robotville, where all the work is done by robots. Lana wonders if soon all of America’s cities will be like Robotville, while Clark thinks to himself that it is akin to his native planet of Krypton.

See you Friday night

ಠ_ಠ   

:tv: Look, Up In the Sky!! :tv:

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to bookmark so I remember!

1 Like

I look forward to this. I love these cartoons!

3 Likes

Glad you’re free Friday night!

2 Likes

Did I mention it’s free?

1 Like

Alright! I can make this one! I fly out the next day! I was sad for a sec!

2 Likes

Oh. Where ya landin’?

2 Likes

Friday night
Friday night
Is it
Friday night
Yet?

1 Like

Wow is it Wednesday now?

Only 2 days to go before this fabulous watch along?

1 Like

JFK, then take the train to Schenectady and spend a few days with my brother. Then we take the train to Rochester for the wedding! :sleepy: It’s going to be quite the trip! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well you’ll definitely be in our neck of the woods.

I stopped by Schenectady, the former home of General Electric, on the way to Boston several years ago and picked up some nice comics at the comic book store there at a great deal.

I live just below Rochester I’ll send you a Discord note on that.

2 Likes

Less than a day before we launch

1 Like

OH my, less than 4 hours before

SHOWTIME!

1 Like

We’re watching on YouTube but apparently there might be a DVD version or 2 of all this out there somewhere:

Warner Home Video (via DC Comics Entertainment and Warner Bros. Family Entertainment) also released DC Super Heroes: The Filmation Adventures on August 12, 2008. The double DVD set features 18 cartoons starring Hawkman, Green Lantern, the Flash, the Atom, the original 1960s Teen Titans and the Justice League of America.[7] The collection was released in Region 2 on October 13, 2008. On February 11, 2014, Warner Home Video re-released the Filmation cartoons across two budget DVDs, one containing the Atom, Flash, and Green Lantern segments, and the other containing the Hawkman, Justice League, and Teen Titans segments.[8][9

Hello all.

Greetings. 1 minute to Youtube playlist time.

im here

Howdy @Jurisdiction

Ok, let’s click “play all”

2 Likes

the other videos look sharper, hang in there.
neat song!

1 Like

i love this song!