[Superman Fan Club] and Friends! Wednesday January 13th 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT

[Superman Fan Club] and Friends :tv: Superman 50’s TV Show Monthly Watch-Along :tv: Wednesday January 13th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :tv: Watch-Along :tv:, open to one and all, one and ALL!!!

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!! All in color this time around, so get ready for a many-splendored thing or two!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!
When: Wednesday January 13th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like fisherfolk casting their lines on an early Spring morning!
What to queue and save to Favorites beforehand:

S1:E5 The Monkey Mystery https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/the-monkey-mystery/ea271379-a3ef-4261-b11b-d9b891735d92/ A secret formula, representing the only known defense against atomic warfare, is stolen, and Clark Kent as Superman, strange visitor from another planet, enlists the aid of Pepi, a trained monkey, to recover the formula and capture the international criminals in the adventure thriller, “The Monkey Mystery.” Black and White

S6:E8 The Gentle Monster https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/the-gentle-monster/9ebd9fb4-c462-4256-ae0a-fca3e08920ee/ Villain Professor Pepperwinkle creates a robot that uses a kryptonite power source and almost kills Superman. In Color

See you Wednesday night!
ಠ_ಠ
:tv: Look, Up In the Sky!! :tv:

PS

Next month we start a monthly Listen Along (LAL?). Hopefully I can use this area to post our new listen alongs of the old Superman radio show that’s relevant to the upcoming Superman comic book series. Stay tuned …get it? It’s a radio joke, for those youngsters reading this, go look it up lol.

4 Likes

Hey hey we’re the Superman Fan Club and we’re not monkeying around…

3 Likes

So this is for Wednesday right not tonight?
Also, howdy, hope you had a safe and happy xmas & new year’s! :hugs: :dc: :santa:

You mean the 6th, right?

1 Like

Thanks Aqua Buddy and J-K, my bad, my bad. Weds Jan 6.

@Jay_Kay

3 Likes

You as well, 2021 here we come!

2 Likes

I remember how cute the monkey was wearing the Superman costume and passing out note. I’ll have to try to remember to join for this watch along.:grinning:

2 Likes

When growing up in my elementary school years, one of my best friends had a pet monkey in their house that would run around loose. I would just say to all if you’re going to do that, come up with a diaper for the monkey…

2 Likes

:frowning:I was looking forward to this, but understandable.

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely understandable. Perhaps it could be moved to next week?

3 Likes

I’m hoping. I’m also watching to see what happens the next 7 days here in Crazy Town.

2 Likes

Fair – it does seem like 2021 heard us going “this year can’t be as crazy as 2020” and decided to go “hold my beer.”

2 Likes

Yeah too bad DC infinite doesn’t launch the day after inauguration

2 Likes

It does though, doesn’t it? Inauguration is on the 20th, and DCUI drops on the 21st.

2 Likes

Oh good for some reason I was thinking it was Tuesday the 19th

2 Likes

I’ve been doing a Countdown for it each day with a character of the day and the comic book they’re in.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The watch long will be back on the calendar later today for this Wednesday the 13th.

1 Like

Wait when is this again? oh yeah tomorrow Wednesday mental note mental note…

1 Like

Nice something with low commitment to do in the middle of the week with friends maybe I’ll stop by

1 Like

I forgot to ask, are you planning to join us tonight at 9:00 p.m. Eastern?

2 Likes