[Superman Fan Club] and Friends 📻 Superman 40’s Radio Show Listen-Along 📻 Wednesday March 3rd 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT

it’s in 3 weeks, all good.

3 Likes

March 24th

2 Likes

3 Likes

up up and away!

1 Like

Where’s this at?

1 Like

Our pal may make a separate post when it happens, but here’s the current link:

5 Likes

It works out great for all parties because there’s an extra Wednesday this month.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, I have to mark that on my calendar.

1 Like

This one has the time [DC Animated Club]BYOM: Superman The Animated Series Watch Along, Wed. March, 17 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

5 Likes

Thank you @Bar-El for keeping my seat warm. :joy:

The fight scene between Batman, Robin, and “the second Superman” and the back and forth between Bruce, Clark, and the Inspector were the two parts where I kept laughing for a good while. :rofl: :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

And isn’t it comforting to know Supes could go to court based on a handwriting sample???!!!??? Lol

3 Likes

And poor Clark as well. :pensive: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Will also look forward to finding out what Robin finds out in the next Listen-Along, that is unless he’s holding the wrong walkie talkie button again… :00_robin: :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

No spoilers, but let’s just say the walkie-talkie has seen better days…

2 Likes

Robin with the listening antenna :rofl: . I will NEVER forget that moment. That was hilarious!

3 Likes

“Duh-oh, Robin. You push the left button, not the right side one.”

3 Likes

You guys it’s Cereal day! image

2 Likes

Mmmm mmmm

Please pass the 75-year-old box of Pep cereal, yummy!

1 Like

@Don-El when’s the next listen-along

Sorry I missed this earlier for some reason. We’re going to hold off a week so that our loyal long-standing fellow [Superman Fan Club] member @Lincolnfan78 can hold his most excellent watch along this Wednesday of the animated Superman series, which I plan to join in on.

So the answer to your question is… we’ll finish off the particular storyline we’ve been listening to for the radio show next Wednesday which I believe is the 24th!

Everything’s already mixed together, cued and ready to go for both media versions…we launch next week!

3 Likes