[Superman Fan Club] and Friends 📻 Superman 40’s Radio Show 2x-a-Month Listen-Along 📻 Wednesday March 24th 6 pm PT // 9 pm ET

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show #1223 – 1226 " Is There Another Superman?" (January 1946): Part 3 of 3 Listen Alongs for this storyline.

… … … … … … … robin superman … “What are all those … … …
… … …
dots outside this window, Robin? They look…ominous!”

A powerful thief wears a blue costume and a red cape, busts into banks and other places with his bare hands and escapes by taking off into the sky, later donating his stolen money to charities!! Can it be?? Batman is sure there is a second Superman, but Clark (who keeps getting strong headaches and DISAPPEARING WHEN THE “OTHER” SUPERMAN SHOWS UP) isn’t so sure, and neither would you be if you were blacking out like that, trust me!

4 short final episodes for this 1946 storyline= a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday March 24th 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like flying Kandorians escaping their bottle!

What to queue and save to Youtube or Google Drive Favorites beforehand:

The episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread are: The Adventures of Superman #1223 - 1226 - Is There Another Superman [1946-02] Conclusion!

Part 3 of three bi weekly segments for this particular storyline (minus the original commercials but including two WWII commercials from this radio show)!

**I have combined all 4 of the final episodes for this Listen Along into one Youtube file here (about 42 minutes): :superman_fan_club:
** Click Here for Ep 1223 - 1226

You can also listen to the audio file only here if you prefer on Google Drive (just click Play once there): :00_superman:
Click here for MP3 Audio only version

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: … … . … … Look, Up In the Sky!! … … … … … :radio:

5 Likes

I plan to be there.

2 days to go!

1 day to up up and a waaaaayyyyy

I will try to join but may be a little late. I love the radio show, having listened to over 1200 episodes.

2 Likes

That’d be great even if you can even join late @clucktrent

We start right on the hour so just figure that many minutes in whatever time you joining us.

3 hours from now!

$10 says the banner appears in a second

Hopefully you can make it, even if late, the more the merrier!

$15 …what kind of banner can $15 get me?

@Jay_Kay FYI this is the final set of 1946 episodes of the storyline with Batman.

3 Likes

I was wondering that myself.

1 Like

4 Likes

My my that is fantastic, thanks for sharing! I just had to show my wife too, having those two dance but with a radio as well is just too wild!

2 Likes

I better warm up the Roku machine and go find the YouTube app Quick

1 Like

Should we all take bets on whether or not there’s a second Superman?

1 Like

Hmm.

Dang, I was almost gonna miss this! Thanks for the reminder. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lemme see if my banner is here yet brb

2 Likes