[Superman Fan Club] & All đź“» Superman Radio Listen-Along The Talking Cat! đź“» Wednesday June 2nd 9 PM ET, 8 PM CT, 6 PM PT, 7 PM MT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: DC Community

Tonight’s feature: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1202-1206 part two of three from the mystery of “The Talking Cat,” perhaps the most insane Superman Radio Show storyline of all time!!

5 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday June 2nd 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like feral cats hungrily gathering behind a restaurant at closing time!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

The Adventures of Superman #1202-1206 parts 3 through 7 of “The Talking Cat.” If you take sedatives, don’t forget your dose before listening to this one!!!

There is one recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

Youtube 54 minutes 7 seconds file version: The Talking Cat Part 2 of 3 - YouTube

or

Google drive 54 minutes 7 seconds mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1202 - 1206 The Talking Cat (part 3 - 7) [1946-01].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
                ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: … … . … Look, Up In the Sky!! … … . :radio:

3 Likes

And just like that my week just got magnificent! :cat2:

3 Likes

Oh my less than 24 hours from now

2 Likes

You know I’ll be here!

1 Like

Thanks faithful fanatic!! 4 hours before we go to live and then the after party!!!

2 Likes

finally!! Talking Cat

3 Likes

Just for you buddy so you have something to think about while you’re at camp for 4 weeks!

3 Likes

I hope our birthday boy can make it tonight

3 Likes

thanks!!

wait. how’d you know how long i was going to camp for?? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Why you told us.

1 Like

That’s why we’ll will wait till next month to finish this up with part three of the three parts

3 Likes

oh yeah. thanks btw

3 Likes

Time to turn on the wireless keyboard for my tablet

3 Likes

Come on clock, let’s go!!!

2 Likes

lol, I was sure our mantle clock was frozen.

3 Likes

ding
3 minute warning
Cue the recording

4 Likes

way ahead of you

2 Likes

I’m excited to get back to the talking cat. When you said it was going to be our LAL for the 2nd, @Don-El, I thought, “Yes”! A great birthday gift. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Mieuwwww
2 minutes

4 Likes

Happy birthday sir. We are very very glad you were born!!!

3 Likes