Superman family animated series

who else wanted this series to happen

14 Likes

I would have definitely loved a Superfam animated show!

5 Likes

indeed same here and in fact besides that image i found a article that explains the entire story for this series and it looked tons of fun https://dccomicsnews.com/2019/04/29/superman-family-the-cartoon-that-might-have-been/

2 Likes

Yeah, I read about it a while ago and I thought it would have been cool. Sadly DC seems to want to appeal to the “mature” crowd.

2 Likes

yeah that’s true unfortunately but come on this series would’ve been fantastic and in fact i would’ve pay so much money to see this amazing series on DC universe or something because as a huge fan of the superman family and super sons this looked tons of fun :slight_smile: why in the hell would they not pull the trigger and give us this amazing series.

6 Likes

this looks so adorable

3 Likes

Look like a old classic cartoon style from the 70s to 80s, love it! I would really like to see that happen.:grinning:

2 Likes

Along the same train of thought- I would have loved for this to have been developed into a show.

2 Likes

I would love a Superfam animated, but I would like it to be based on the second image with the full family and pets and also no weird dog noses on people. :O)

3 Likes

indeed it looked tons of fun

1 Like

That would have been sooooo cute!!! Add in some occasional visits from Damian. Lol

1 Like

Didn’t even know it was a thing. It looks like it would have been awesome.

1 Like

They’re not dog noses. There just the way it was designed.

2 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

I remember reading about this idea. It did look like fun. The only part I didn’t really like was that Damian would make guest appearances. The inclusion of Kong Kenan is also a concern, since the need to avoid offending the Chinese Communist Party prevents them from actually addressing things like Uyghurs in concentration camps, forced organ harvesting, the neo-colonialism of the Belt and Road Initiative, and other issues.

2 Likes

I can understand that concern believe me but honestly I would be all for kong kenan all new Superman being on this show because his story was really awesome and badass and to see it adapted in this Superman family show would be tons of fun. I also would’ve really love to see our boy Jonathan Samuel kent superboy hanging out with Damian Wayne robin and his friend Kathy on this show because it looked tons of fun.

1 Like

Omg why am I just learning about this! It would have been awesome and it could have worked to give the Flash his first single animated series! I’m so sad this is not happening DC Universe it would have been perfect for the app .

3 Likes

indeed this series could’ve been great and tons of fun and personally i would be all for this series to be on the DC universe app

2 Likes

I’d love to see that

2 Likes

Love the character design this show would have had.

3 Likes