Superman: Emperor Joker

I just got dc universe and I’m not sure if I’m using the search thing right or what but I’ve looked for several different comics and nothing shows up I’m wanting to read Superman: Emperor Joker but I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve even tried searching popular titles like the killing joke and nothing pops up?

They may not have it, but if one of the Mods see this thread, they might put in a request for it. And welcome to the DC Universe! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@ddshafer At present, the app has nearly 5,000 comics from the DC library and they have plans to expand. But they don’t have every title on here. If you select the Comics tab and scroll to the bottom, you can select Browse All to see what titles are currently available.

1 Like

I don’t believe anything from the Emperor Joker story is in the Comics section right now.

Fun story though.

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

Wanted to stop in to thank you for the question, @ddshafer; I don’t think there’s anything presently available for such, either, but as @Reaganfan78 mentioned, I’ll pass on the fact that you’re interested in seeing it, to the team so they’ll know :slight_smile:

1 Like