Superman collection

Has anyone noticed that the collection of comic for Superman is surprisingly limited? It would be nice if it went deeper into his history like Batman’s for instance.

3 Likes

I think their pairing up comics, encyclopedia, etc. with the shows on here. I’ll take Supes anytime tho.

3 Likes

mikestein8, I totally agree the Superman presence here is sorely lacking. From the treatment of the character in the DCEU to Bendis’ moronic current run on Action and Superman, I sometimes get the impression that not only does DC/Warner have no idea what to do with our beloved Man of Steel, but in actuality, they are ashamed of him.

1 Like

I don’t get it either. There should be waaaay more Superman comics available here. While the whole “Death of Superman” story is a classic there are a lot of other stories that need to be here. Batman is great and all but Superman is the cornerstone of DC comics whether they want to admit it or not. Remember, we don’t get Batman without Superman being the big success that he was and the editor asking Bob Kane to “bring (him) another Superman.”

3 Likes

Well said, Jeremy_G! Show some love to the progenitor.

1 Like