📖 📺 Superman/Batman: Public Enemies - Watch Party Event Today, April 28th at 5 PM PST! 📺 📖

il_570xN.959536084_9pja

3 hours till showtime!

1 Like

Ooooooo look at that fancy banner! Thanks @Alec.Holland and team! :smiley:

2 hours till showtime!

5 Likes

Time is flying by! :mantelpiece_clock:
This is it everyone! One more hour until Watch Party start at 12:00:00 AM!

s-l300

1 Like

Getting closer! :grinning:

2 Likes

@MisterFreeze78, I like the new Avatar, better than the Arnold one. I’ve always love B:TAS design for the character, and it seems appropriate since you run the Animation Club! :smile:

3 Likes

Fun trivia, this would be the first time since the end of Superman The Animated Series that Tim Daly would voice Superman!
:superman:

3 Likes

Thankyou so much, same here.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well time to go to the concession stand

3 Likes

I’ve got my DVD all set up and ready to go.:grinning::popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

Yes! Thank goodness we have the expert here for this kind of info! That’s super cool! What’s the history with the switch to George? Personally I can’t tell them apart lol

1 Like

I’ve got HBOmax paused at the 00:00 mark :stuck_out_tongue:
@Don-El what goodies did the concession stand provide tonight? I’m snacking on pepperoni

2 Likes

LOL I just queued up on HBO Max as well, nice to see it’s 1 hour and 6 minutes …Grandpa can handle that.

Oh just some cookies for tonight yum yum

2 Likes

15 minutes folks! Keep an eye on your clock! :timer_clock:

1 Like

Reason Tim didn’t do Justice League was because he was such a busy actor and didn’t have time. At the time he made a tv movie ‘Storm Of the Century’ based on Stephen King novel and The Fugitive tv series which lasted for 1 season leaving off a major cliffhanging!

1 Like

Very cool! I’m less and less surprised to find out these voice actors are actually pretty amazing actors in their own right first. It makes sense!

1 Like
Have you seen this movie before?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hey guys! Decided to crash the party with a couple of friends (who DEFINITELY don’t work for the Luthor administration). Hope you don’t mind…

4 Likes
Have you read the comics before?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Nice cameo

3 Likes

I forgot to do the reading for this, but I’ve read the series a few times before. I normally wouldn’t have been able to make this since I would be working, but I got my second Covid shot and had to call out because I felt like crap.

So that’s my weird way of saying I’m here and getting ready for the WAL part at least.

5 Likes