Superman and The Legion of Superheroes

I finally got around to watching the series. I must say I was surprised how good it is. I wouldnt mind one bit if they renewed it or created a new series based on the Legion.

7 Likes

Legion is awesome. Highly recommend Superboy & the legion of superheroes comics on here. Saturn Girl, Triplicate Girl (eventually duo damsel), Phantom Girl, Dawnstar, Karate Kid, Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Lightning Lass, incredible characters being lost to reboots.

5 Likes

LOSH is a great show. Very underrated.

8 Likes

A Legion show would make an amazing YJ spinoff!

5 Likes

It would be awesome if they made a new legion show that was similar to young justice, I feel the format would fit the team well.

6 Likes

No way it would work Awesomeness!!!

I would love a new Legion cartoon!

Make it like Young Justice, with a huge and revolving cast of characters, but only focus on select characters in each episode. They could even have a version of the Legion roll call at the start of each story.

I recently rewatched the LOSH show and I don’t know if it was done intentionally but it fits in perfectly with the Timm-verse appearances of the legion. The way the show ends picks up so well with the first legion appearance in Superman TAS (New Kids In Town)!

1 Like

Good observation! I’ll have to check that episode out.