Superman and Lois S1E15 Finale [Reaction Thread]

Personally, I liked the last scene. Seeing John break down while holding Nat was an amazing moment. You’ve seen what he’s been through on his Earth and you knew the thought of never seeing his daughter again after losing his wife was hard on him. Suddenly, here she is. He was overwhelmed with emotion as any father would be.

Nat seeing this Earth’s Lois is shocking for her because she didn’t expect to see her. She just locked into the signal from her father’s suit. Imagine you lost your mother and you look to see the woman standing there. You’d have the same reaction, too. She doesn’t know this isn’t her mother. She just sees Lois.

This isn’t that hard to grasp if you watched the entire season.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it interesting if it turns out she is not his Nat and is really from yet a different Earth.

4 Likes

There’s a twist lol

3 Likes

We’ve had so many reveals this season it wouldn’t be too far fetched lol

Season 3 Prediction btw:

I’d love to see Tyler’s Superman on screen with Batman :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I wonder what will become of his brother. Either he’s redeemed in a few seasons or he’s even more resentful of Superman than he is now. There’s no specific comic to pull from, so anything can happen and I find that very exciting.

2 Likes

I honestly expected him to die (self-explode) in the finale but leaving him as an option for the future could have potential if they wanna loop back.

Could see a scenario of them begrudgingly working with each-other to take on a bigger threat or common enemy. It’ll have to be convincingly written if they ever let him out of his prison but the writers have impressed me thus far. :slight_smile:

Edit: Just thought of “Kryptonite neck-brace” by the DoD semi-Suicide Squad-ish device on cue.

2 Likes