SuperHeroHype Reporting: Titans Season Three To Premiere On HBO Max In August

4 Likes

Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Same here @NYJt3. Seems like it’s gonna’ take forever for August to get here.

4 Likes

Yeah but even better with Suicide Squad and Titans in August just means it going to be fun DC loaded month.

3 Likes

Agreed! :+1:

4 Likes

xrvn1C
xrvn2C

5 Likes

Rae Rae! :purple_heart: :0_raven: :ttns_gif_raven:

4 Likes

Another super awesome person’s gonna’ be at this party as well!

Woo-Hoo!!! #BG YAY!

5 Likes

So apparently on Curran’s insta, he asked a bunch of cosplayers to send him some Red Hood cosplay pics I’m guessing, and he’s been posting them WITH CREDIT TO THE COSPLAYERS!

This is just one of them, of course.

Look, regardless of how you feel about his performance as Jason, its obvious that he loves his role, a lot. (And don’t get me started on when he went to Starbucks and actually put his order under the name Robin before season 2 came out).

I… I think I found another reason to love Curran, okay?

4 Likes

Any chance for it to be rated TV-14 with less foul language?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@DC89 Curran is back at it again with getting me excited for season 3

1 Like

So cool! Seeing the first live action appearance of the Red Hood is gonna’ be amazing. :smiley: I’m really hoping that we get some BG flashback sequences with Savannah Welch donning the mantle at some point during the season. :0_batgirl:

3 Likes

I hope so too. I know I mostly focus on Jason, but I’m so excited to see all these new characters, especially when it’s the first appearance or has at least been a long time. I’m so ready!

1 Like