Superhero Job Market

All right… I seriously need a break from the insane amount of work hours… so thought I’d take a quick break and start a conversation.
Ok, so, you are a Superhero, who has recently lost his/her “Super Hero Job”, due to unforeseen circumstances …
(I know… just go with it). :rofl:

So, you see a post for an awesome company who has several Super Hero Job Positions that have recently become available, and you get excited and want to apply.

Show Me Your Resumes… (get creative, yours truly needs a mental break from the real world). :smirk:

Superhero Name:

Job Title Applying For:

Work Experience:

Education / Degrees:

Professional Certifications:

References:

Give One Reason You Believe You Would Be The Best Fit For This Position:

Give One Thing You Feel That You Should Improve With Yourself:

6 Likes

Superhero Name: Juridiction

Job Title Applying For: Investigative Reporter

Work Experience: School Newspaper, Time For Kids kid reporter finalist

Education / Degrees: Elementary School, Middle School, High School

Professional Certifications: School Newspaper, Time For Kids kid reporter finalist

References: Journalism Teacher

Give One Reason You Believe You Would Be The Best Fit For This Position: I’m a fantastic writer and I’m not afraid to get involved in action.

Give One Thing You Feel That You Should Improve With Yourself: I think I should improve my motivation as I can sometimes procrastinate a tiny bit.

2 Likes

@Jurisdiction awesome :sunglasses: thanks so much for responding. Looks like you’d be a great fit for an Investigative Reporter. :+1:

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

This is for fun purposes, kiddos this is not how you apply for jobs in the real world. Luckily, this is DCUI, so let’s have some fun!

Superhero Name: Currently Unknown, something other than “The Wife of Jason Todd”

Job Title Applying For: Red Hood’s Potential Sidekick/Partner or New Member of the Outlaws

Work Experience: I know how to properly clean the Red Hood gear after rough missions, I am his wife after all

Education / Degrees: High School Graduate, Current Undergraduate for Associates

Professional Certifications: N/A

References: Fingers crossed it’s Red Hood himself, if he could be reached that is, and the Batfamily loves my cooking skills

Give One Reason You Believe You Would Be The Best Fit For This Position: I happen to know Red Hood on a personal level

Give One Thing You Feel That You Should Improve With Yourself: I should probably learn how to fill out an application better

This application most likely landed me a domestic role in the Outlaw HQ, and still in the wife position :joy:

4 Likes

i love it

3 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd. Oh this was too good! You will definitely be getting the Red Hood Sidekick position.
And I’m sure that your cooking would be a hit at the company get-togethers. :sunglasses::fried_shrimp::stew::cake::dumpling::bento:.
Thank you for replying.

3 Likes

Well, you did say that this was to help take your mind off of work lately, which I get. My seasonal job at my local Renaissance Faire just started, and my classes give out long enough work that makes me feel like I’m running out of time to get it all done, even though I can and I have till Friday every week to finish it all. In all honesty, I think you don’t need much background experience per say to be a Robin, so as long as Jason could train an ordinary person into a sidekick, I think I’ll be okay :grin: This was so fun to do!

3 Likes

Yep. The days get long. And never seem to ease up.
But its great to have all you to help me. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Because I’m Batman. That is all I need.

3 Likes

@MatthewHecht , well there you go…shortest resume ever. :rofl::joy:. Thanks for applying. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Superhero Name: RootBeerMaster

Job Title Applying For: Any open Position, that gets The Batman to approve of my JLA membership.

Work Experience: 100s of hours of community service, once talk some real bad guys out of robbing a bank, and helping with community service.

Education / Degrees: Marketing / Advertising Degree

Professional Certifications: can temporary gain superpowers by drinking Rootbeer!

References: Norville Rogers, also goes by Shaggy

Give One Reason You Believe You Would Be The Best Fit For This Position: always willing to give a hand, no matter the situation.

Give One Thing You Feel That You Should Improve With Yourself: I have a huge fear of height’s that I need to overcome.

3 Likes

…Fork, today is the anniversary of when I lost my library job, the best job I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

Could I just apply for a henchman job? I’m kinda underachiever.

6 Likes

Superhero Name: TheBatmanofNML (Real Name Unknown)

Job Title Applying For: Command of NML fans task force.

Work Experience: Yes, I have some.

Education / Degrees: Classified

Professional Certifications: You have no idea.

References: Don’t call them, my references will call you.

Give One Reason You Believe You Would Be The Best Fit For This Position: My discretion. I’m the best there is at what I do.

Give One Thing You Feel That You Should Improve With Yourself: My vagueness could use improvement.

3 Likes

Superhero Name: Cradle2theGabe, definitely not Prometheus in disguise

Job Title Applying For: JLA Watchtower night watchman

Work Experience: I beat up Batman once…I mean…er…Starbucks

Education / Degrees: I have a helmet computer that I can upload with other heroes fighting skills…er…BA in English

Professional Certifications: Injustice Gang member…did I say INjustice? I meant Justice.

References: Lex Luthor, that’s legit right?

Give One Reason You Believe You Would Be The Best Fit For This Position: I definitely don’t want to destroy the Justice League

Give One Thing You Feel That You Should Improve With Yourself: Uploading Lady Shiva’s fighting skills would really put me over the top…I mean, I totally don’t have a helmet fight computer.

4 Likes

Superhench Name: Speed Reader (Real Name Unknown)

Job Title Applying For: Executive Assistant To Bookworm

Work Experience: Library experience, literature lover, high knowledge of current books

Education / Degrees: -shifty eyes-

Professional Certifications: -more shifty eyes- We’ll talk in person.

References: Gotham Public Library, Gotham Library For The Nefarious Arts, GUL (Gotham University Library)

Give One Reason You Believe You Would Be The Best Fit For This Position: I’m constantly reading.

Give One Thing You Feel That You Should Improve With Yourself: I’m constantly reading.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes