Supergirls Many Outfits

I dig that look too. Glad they went in that direction on the CW show. Thanx @OmniLad!
I know there’s nothing terribly remarkable about her look here, but shout out to CN’s DC Superhero Girls version. Helps the show cracks me up.

5 Likes

I totally agree. I think CW Sugergirl’s latest look is really dope. It fits her well and I think pushes a good message!

3 Likes

The CN look is what I’ve always imagined PG should really look like.

2 Likes

I’m kind of “eh” on the new look on the CW, but I will say that it makes sense they went in that direction in that I’m sure it gets really cold to film in the Toronto nights in a miniskirt.

5 Likes

Lol :rofl: while it is not my favorite, I have no problem with this outfit. I was excited they were giving her a new one in general. And while I do love her in bright colors, I’ve always thought Kara had more of a darkness to her then Superman (which is one of the reasons her hope and enthusiasm are so precious and beautiful)

3 Likes

These are from supergirl being super

7 Likes

Definitely agree, this is also my favorite one!

2 Likes

Here’s another question
SUPERGIRL WITH A MASK?

• Yay
  • Half and half
  • Nay

0 voters

Has she ever worn a mask? I can’t recall one – usually in the comics if she has a secret identity she covers it by having her civilian identity having different colored hair either by a wig or…whatever wackiness the Matrix/Linda Danvers Supergirl was doing.

2 Likes

Really digging Season 5’s look for Supergirl. Benoist’s previous seasons’ costuming was great as it pulled so successfully from SG’s iconic look in the comics but this new costume’s more uniform style just seems to exude a visual of strength that is at once engaging and unforgettable. Very cool indeed.

4 Likes

Supergirl with a mask could look cool

3 Likes