:supergirl_cw: 📺 Supergirl S4, E1 "American Alien" | Saturday, 7/16| 4 PM Pacific/7 PM Eastern 📺 :supergirl_cw:

Happy Hump Day (aka Wednesday) @ModernAgeSupermanClub, and ALL fans of fun TV and progressive, kick-ass characters! :superman_hv_4: :00_dc_pride:

To coincide with Nia Nal (alias Dreamer)'s official in-continuity debut in the newly-released Superman: Son of Kal-El #13 this week, we’re going to be checking out her on-screen debut in Supergirl season 4, episode 1 “American Alien”, Saturday, July 16th at 4 PM Pacific/7 PM Eastern and in this thread.

Supergirl season 4 is available on physical and digital media, while also streaming on Netflix. However you choose to live the watch-along dream, please be on-time when the action and adventure begin. However, if you should dream late, have no fear as we’ll happily get you caught up. :superman_hv_4:

If you’d like to discuss Dreamer’s appearance in Superman: Son of Kal-El #13, you can do so here:

If you’d like to catch some Dreamer action that’s available on DCUI, check this powerful read out:

Nicole Maines, TV’s Dreamer, penned the introduction to this year’s Pride one-shot, which can be found here:

For more Superman-related watch-along fun, be sure to check out @Bar-El’s Smallville season 2 watch-along, right here:

Live the dream and join the fun Dreamer fans, as I’ll see you here this coming Saturday afternoon!

:superman_hv_4: :supergirl_cw:

2 Likes

I’m excited for this, I’m not familiar with Dreamer as a character, or the Supergirl show so I’m looking forward to checking out the comics and the episode!

1 Like

I dig Supergirl. Its fun, bright and offers great action.

Plus, it has a lot of Easter eggs and clever nods/references to not only Supergirl comics, but also the Superman franchise as a whole.

Another huge feather in Supergirl’s cap is Lynda Carter plays the POTUS. From Wonder Woman to Supergirl, its awesome to see Ms. Carter franchise-hop across the DCU.

As for Dreamer, check out her tale in last year’s Pride one-shot. It was a favorite of mine, along with the Midnighter and Apollo story.

After that, yoink a copy of Son of Kal-El #13. :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

Friendly reminder for this afternoon’s :supergirl_cw:uper-shindig, @ModernAgeSupermanClub. :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

3 minutes and change until the dream begins, @ModernAgeSupermanClub! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me being fashionably late!

2 Likes

Oh, hi! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_2:

Can we start at :20 after?

1 Like

Sure that’s great for me!

1 Like

M’kay. That should still leave some space between this and Smallville.

Speaking of, which episode of season 2 are you on? 22?

1 Like

Two minute heads-up, @Bar-El. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t realize Supergirl was on for so long!

1 Like

We’re on Fever, episode 16

1 Like

And I feel like I’ve got too much going on at work lol

1 Like

6 seasons of groovy Super-adventure! Very impressive for any show, especially one with a female lead, and something I, as an ardent admirer of badass women, was very happy to see.

Even though I tapped out around season 4…:smirk: :shushing_face:

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting Wonder Woman!

1 Like

Lynda Carter playing President Marston is such a cool hat-tip to WW’s creator.

1 Like

Alien support group!

1 Like

Lynda’s looking a little weird, but it has been forty-something years since WW

2 Likes

Hi, @Zontar_of_Pellucidar! Welcome!

2 Likes