Supergirl Costume Teaser from The Flash Movie

:laughing: sorry. I meant to finish by saying I’d watch a musical.

5 Likes

double threading LOL.

I really liked that musical eps they did.

6 Likes

Lol, we’re like this right now:
I really liked the musical eps too. I’d take more.

5 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Thought I’d give an update after the costume leak. (will not link since it is probably leaked without consent).

It… doesn’t look like Kara Zor-El. The recognizable profile is definitely missing. It looks more like Spidergirl than Kara from a distance to be honest.

But then I don’t think this is supposed to be Kara either. It feels more likely that they are going for another one of the Supergirls or maybe inventing a new one.

So my opinion is sort of still in the air. If this is another Supergirl, then the costume could look pretty good.

If this is Kara Zor-El I’m not feeling it.

5 Likes

If it should be Lara Lane Kent that suit is pretty perfect though.

Lara_Lane-Kent_Injustice_Regime_0001.JPG

I mean. As a Kara fan I hoped we would get a Kara movie, but seeing the suit and actress together I would prefer if it was Lara Lane now.

If this movie is a hit DC can push Lara Lane books. If it is a Kara movie, new fans of the movie will be disappointed when they come to the comics and see that they look nothing alike.

Also with the current direction of Kara I really would like another Supergirl to follow for a while.

6 Likes

A theory I had is since this is all multiverse stuff, what if this is Kara, but with different circumstances, like at one point Flash might to to a world where Kara landed on Earth first and she is the only survivor of Krypton.

6 Likes

And now there are clearer set photos going around, which tells me we might get something more official soon. Which brought this gem to my attention:

5 Likes

Thank you!

I saw it now.

But really, is it just me or does it scream spidersuit? :grin:

4 Likes

Given that DC writers are now sharing the leaks on Twitter, it feels like the cat is out of the bag.

Delete this if it’s not OK.

Sasha Calle vs Lara Lane Kent

I hope that at Sasha Calle plays:

• Kara Zor-El
  • Lara Lane Kent
  • Cir-El
  • Other (comment)

0 voters

5 Likes

Wow I don’t know who she’s playing but she looks amazing!!! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Saw that today. Looks awesome™:+1:. Very curious we’re they are going with this.

3 Likes

the just said supergirl so for all we know this is matrix angel supergirl, but if I had to guess I’d saying it will prob end up being a combination of multiple incarnations of supergirl/krpytonian heroines

2 Likes

maybe they should cut off the red at the shoulders…kinda looks like a Spidey suit with a S LOL.

3 Likes

I’m digging her with the short hair! I didn’t know who she was, but when they put up the video of Muschietti offering her the role, I was so thrilled for her. And here we are now where it’s actually filming and she’s in the suit. What an exciting time!

2 Likes