supergirl arrowverse character I expected to see

I thought for sure with the whole toyman storyline in Supergirl, that the Dollmaker would make an appearance. I suppose he still could but it seems like they’ve moved away from that area completely by now. He was obsessed with Cat Grant which would’ve fit perfectly into the show, not to mention he’s toymans son & they created a different son for him (Winn Schott Jr) instead. Just wondering if anyone else thought the same & couldn’t find a thread to post it on so figured I’d make this one to see if anyone else thought the same?

2 Likes

Yes I expected hm too, great post you’re a genius.

2 Likes

Thank u kindly I appreciate that

2 Likes

U bet boss no one creates a thread like u do.

2 Likes

Hey djd how goes it? Oh u know just creating threads people can’t get enough of like this one.

1 Like

Yeah I heard that, you have a knack of creating threads that are so addictive you can talk to yourself on them for weeks & no ones the wiser.

1 Like

Well, you know. I don’t like to brag but this one shot off like a rocket. I wasn’t expecting this overwhelming of a response to tell u the truth.

2 Likes

Hey, u create a thread this hot sometimes people just gotta put on the oven gloves b4 entering the arena. This thing is a true mammoth for wealth of discussion.

1 Like

Well I mean, I thought it was pretty introspective & all the facts I layed out do line up so I figured maybe a few people would give me some feedback but this, oh this was totally unexpected.

3 Likes

I found it!

3 Likes

I actually don’t have a helpful comment for this thread because I’m not familiar with the Toy Man. I thought they covered it a bit with Winn Schott. Maybe they’ll come back to it.

1 Like

I can’t really add anything man. I haven’t kept up with the arrowverse shows. I watched first season of Flash. Crossovers with Hawkgirl and Hawkman vs Vandal Savage. Then Elseworlds crossover. Oh, and like two episodes of Supergirl i watched with my cousin’s boyfriend. I would like to see the one where she fights Red Tornado, though. Don’t really have time or inclination to catch up. I work full time and have school. I’m on break between semesters now but I’d rather catch up on all the comics and stuff.

I have seen Toyman in SMTAS & Superman Doomsday. Creepy child murderer in that one.

1 Like

I think a really gross version of him appeared in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel

1 Like

@djd I read each post when you made them, I just didn’t want to interrupt the hilarious self dialogue–it was unique on the forum

2 Likes

also Dollmaker was in an episode of Arrow, they probably didn’t want to use him again on Earth-38

1 Like

Thank u all 87benlewis, JLWWSM, & @manifest. I know manifest, I was actually hoping this one would’nt be found I laughed at it every day. After I posted I have 1 that I’ve been talking to myself on for 2wks. I was like oh man, I shouldn’t have said that there goes my baby. It’s actually been way longer than 2wks I just started talking to myself on it like a few days ago.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Dj, you’re hilarious.

2 Likes

LadyWonder

Thank u, I was knocked off community on Xmas eve sorry just getting to all the threads you’re so nice tho I appreciate it.