Superboy/Robin Bad Boys Art

This was a request to draw Conner Kent and Tim Drake (as Robin) in the position of the Bad Boys. This honestly isn’t one of my favorites. I’m still pretty bad at faces and just couldn’t get either of them looking quite right. After banging my head against a wall for a few days I finally got them looking somewhat believably normal.
@jsmsiggy (I’m really sorry that I couldn’t do it better).

8 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Looks pretty good :+1:

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up @Voyager. I think they look great! It will be fun to revisit in the future to see how you’ve improved so keep at it. I really like Robin’s face and positioning. It looks like he’s looking “off camera” with a typical Robin expression. The muscle shadowing is also nice. You have a solid grasp on using multiple colors to show highlights, which can be pretty hard to blend - nice job! Thank you for sharing with the Community!

1 Like

Thanks, man. Hopefully I’ll be able to look back and see how much I’ve improved. This one really challenged me, which I think shows in the piece. As much as I don’t like not loving my pieces, the only way to improve is to keep pushing myself.

1 Like

Good job you definitely tried and it turned out great. If I could draw I would definitely try to think out the box.

1 Like

Thanks, man. I’m glad you like how it came out.

You’re most welcome. Absolutely! Keep taking challenges and learning and stepping up your game.

1 Like