Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

Notice in the family Pic right above the artist made Conner about as tall as Clark,as he should be ,because he should be written as older by now.plus the artist threw in lexs eye color ,like the Reign of the supermen movie did.ifbhe is gonna be a partial clone of lex there should be some sings thst he is his partial clone imo.thry eyes,the Caesar haircut,maybe make him as tall,but thinner,and there is always epigentic memory that would a while other dilema for Conner

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

20230110_215913

2 Likes

I’d like to see them slow their roll a bit. Six Kryptonians and two hybrids are enough for now. I can respect the twins being introduced though. Many fans have been discontent with Jon’s age, but that would be almost impossible to walk back at this point. I’m definitely glad to see them showing Kon being part Lex DNA.

4 Likes

And AC will have more pages,but only because of the other stories from othe writers about other things than the family story.between the man of tomorrow mini and the family part of AC we might get some actual progression with him again,but I’m not holding my breath.

3 Likes

RDT_20230113_195350305658826581893040

3 Likes

So I’m pretty annoyed by the fact that not only can you only find one issue of Superboy and the Ravers digitally. But the wiki for Kon only talks about the first issue and nothing else that happens in it. Which is actually worse than it sounds since the one issue you can find for it is the 10th issue. This is all made worse by the fact that the first time some actually acknowledges him as being able of becoming Superman is in one of these issues. Another thing that bugs is the fact that not only does Kon’s time with the Legion not pop up when you look for comics with him to read. But it’s also not mentioned in his wiki. Which is wild because he fights Darkseid during that.

2 Likes

https://dcuguide.com/w/Superboy_(Conner_Kent)_Chronology

Start here with the timeline (up to Flashpoint I think),then read what you can find. find a online,paying customer digital catalog.

Yeah I don’t like the jumping around they do,just start from the beginning and keep them one after another so everyone can read a complete story

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m just going to point out that Metallica is one of Clark’s favorite bands.

1 Like

3 Likes

kImmA9KM_400x400

2 Likes

Been a while since I checked in, but it’s nice to see all that Conner art.

1 Like

And it’s art from many versions of kon/Conner,not just one kind.ot gives you a better feel for who he is,or could be,when you lay it all out like thst.

To me it all fits or could fit,yes you might have to squint a Lil for it to work,but it all works imo together. Thsts how I see him

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Superboy-reign-of-the-supermen-69.4

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes