Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

I understand I understand the man of steel is indeed the face of dc him & bats for sure & lmao we def agree on tht doomsday take lmao

3 Likes

I can appreciate that but I will have to disagree on the Kara not absorbing more sun/solar radiation at a faster rate I literally read she’s stronger but it’s like you guys are saying ig just fluctuates& just depends on the writer/writers… I get that Clark is the face so has to be the strongest. I could agree with the Kon&Jon take they will end up being extremely powerful if all goes how things are looking

4 Likes

Nice summary about the Superfamily, I enjoyed the read. I’d love to learn more about Conner’s TTK and the extent of its power

3 Likes

Come to the Conner Kent discord if your a fan

3 Likes

Everybody acts like the new 52 was the 1st time he used his TTK for “knowing” about what he is in contact with,but NO,if you read his old 90s series you will see hints of this here and there.

Conners TTK is TK + awareness,it don’t work right without both.

I also think this is how he “should” have epigenetic memory,cause he is in contact with his own DNA,and he should be able to use his power to read all the memories that are inside DNA of his donors.

2 Likes

Dead,dead,dead,this place is dead.

Come join the Conner Kent/kon-el discord server NOW

4 Likes

sadly it does seem to be dead
as long as we have a place for conner fans though thats all that really matters

2 Likes

Yeah,but don’t know how many are not moving over with us to discord yet,I want all his fans to join

3 Likes

i hope everyone whos ever commented here goes to the discord

2 Likes

conner is getting a black shirt figure now btw

1 Like