Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

crickets… ugh

2 Likes

anybody have a opinion on the dark crisis young justice first issue that came out this Tuesday?

3 Likes

Sorry I haven’t read it yet

2 Likes

So, I’ve seen some Cass Cain X Conner Stuff in the past, and I never really got the appeal or reasoning. But recently after reading some more comics I totally get it now.

3 Likes

Not terribly thrilled by it so far.

3 Likes

for some reason kon is drawn smaller. than Tim and Bart, that has never been the case. his clothes change every panel.the writing isn’t good either

3 Likes

The only thing I’ve liked about it so far is the coloring. Dislike everything else so far.

2 Likes

It hurts worse when you remember the last Kon showed up they drew him as the same size as Peacemaker.

2 Likes

yeah Bart and Tim look like theyve been hitting the weights, while. Conner looks as small as he was in 1993.

2 Likes

anybody have a opinion on the new 52s superboys tactile senses, and the Titans TV shows superboys epigentic memory?

2 Likes

Looks smaller honestly. Although that might just be the hair.

2 Likes

They’re cool.

2 Likes

yeah i notice everything about kons look is a over exaggeration of his original look,and they act like it’s the same look, NO its not,go back and look at him back then.

he started as 13 to 15 year old kid, he looked small and very young, but not next to Tim and Bart back then, and now he looks younger and smaller.

I just want to know the references the artist used for Kon

1 Like

they are more unique things that kon has, thst sets him apart from others, and those things instead of being buried like they are now, should be a part of him now.

they also help emphasize the tactile in his TK, and how he could use it, even with kryptonian powers

2 Likes

2 Likes

p_24_10

2 Likes

2 Likes

That figure in the second photo is amazing!

2 Likes

I wish they would have this quality when they make the figures that are mass produced for DC.

1 Like

Wait, this is a custom?? If it is, that’s incredible!

2 Likes