Super Sketches from DCU Community Members!

Please observe as I casually summon the great sketching artists of the DCU Community to this forum!
@CynicalPink @brandonallred.32290 @MACJR.1962 @biff_pow @JeepersItsTheJamags @_UnderScore @flinchumroy.3702 @Batwing52 @gwg

9 Likes

I’m here too!

6 Likes

Ty, @Don-El!

Wherefore art thou Where you be, @Batwing52???

4 Likes

Yeah I’d love to see another sketching party get started this month . Brandon was looking for a way to start posting some stuff he’s been working on.

I can’t seem to find the amazing underscore here on DCU anywhere

4 Likes

Summon them on discord?

2 Likes

Yeah let me see as I recall they can come here on community without paying for DC Universe

2 Likes

Underscore and @_UnderScore are the same person, who thus has been duly summoned.

1 Like

**[quote=“Don-El, post:1, topic:194835, full:true”]
Please observe as I casually summon the great sketching artists of the DCU Community to this forum!
@CynicalPink @brandonallred.32290 @MACJR.1962 @biff_pow @JeepersItsTheJamags @_UnderScore @flinchumroy.3702 @Batwing52 @gwg
[/quote]

**heres a few of my latest works and works In progress!

13 Likes

I am here! Don’t know what that is in Shakespeare-ian… I’ve been pretty busy, and probably will remain busy, but I’m going to start posting more.

3 Likes

I would not say I am a great sketch artist, or prolific, but I do sketch from time to time. :wink:

I will see about posting something soon, but I will be busy for the next few days, and I have not even had a chance to get back to work on what I want to be doing yet.

MACJR

3 Likes

@Batwing52 No worries! Was just making sure we didn’t lose ya forever to the 1.0 blackout :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

i can just draw…anything? i…decide? sweats

3 Likes

-w- monkey butts…

4 Likes

Aw, thanks so much, @Don-El! Honored to be amongst such great company! Here are a few old pieces I did digitally. The Batman is based on a Jim Lee drawing (see his Instagram a while back) and the Nightwing/Batgirl is based on Dan Mora’s cover for Batgirl #14 (Rebirth).

22 Likes

Wow, very dynamic, crackles with energy and passion!

5 Likes

I am blown away by the talent here. I remember wanting to draw when I was young, but when I got to Junior High, the writing bug took over. To those of you who can draw and kept at it, I say kudos! You’ve all put a lot of work into your craft.

4 Likes

This is super awesome!

3 Likes

Consider me summoned. Thanks

10 Likes

If any of you want to share a couple of your Trade Secrets such as @flinchumroy.3702 your process for doing the coloring here that’s so good, by the way love the black background for Superman’s Insignia on his chest, please reveal. Back on the Discord side some of you were chatting about different pens and inks that you use , let’s hear some more of that cuz , you know, I’m kind of dabbling in this myself these days.

1 Like

I am so cheating with photoshop. :slight_smile:

2 Likes