SUPER SIZED Titans Together WAL / Week 8 \ Teen Titans S02 E10-13 /12-22-2020

Welcome to the eight #titans-together WAL! HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone! What better way to celebrate the holidays but with an oversized WAL of TEEN TITANS as a community! We will be watching the animated classic TEEN TITANS from Cartoon Network from EPISODE 1 on! This week will be finishing SEASON 2! Also know that this week you will need to have HBO Max or have access to the show from another source, as it is no longer on DC Universe.

We will let you know here when to hit that good ole PLAY button and if you lose your place or come in late, we got you. Just let us know in the thread and we will let you know the marker of where we are at.

To find the show go HERE

WHO: You!
WHAT: This week we have: S02 E10 “Betrayal”, S02 E11 “Fractured”, S02 E12 “Aftershock Pt. 1”, and finally S02 E13 “Aftershock Pt. 2”.
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: December 8 at 6 pm PST and 9 pm EST.
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch some good ole TITANS shows together.
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Teen Titans is available on HBO Max or if you have it on DVD or access from elsewhere join in, just make sure you are watching the above episodes!
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour!! So right at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST!
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show…

Contact @CassTheStreet for any questions regarding the WAL. I will answer any questions you have. Also I am human, so if I mess up something just gently let me know. I will fix it :slight_smile:

Love and light to you all!

3 Likes

We will be doing this in about 3 hours!!! Can’t wait since this will be the ending of Season 2 tonight.

1 Like

15 minutes people!!!

2 Likes

We will be live in roughly 5 minutes!!! This week we see more Terra as the 2nd season comes to a conclusion. I am so looking forward to seeing how they play the rest of her story tonight. Remember that it is over on HBO Max now and we will continue straight on after each episode, unless it becomes apparent one of us is way off.

1 Like

I can’t wait till we hit season 4. It has my all time favorite episode in it! One more season to go after tonight. Lol!

1 Like

We may not have a huge turn out tonight because of the holidays, but regardless I will continue on with the WAL tonight.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m here and ready to go. Got the episode up and on the WB. Lol!

1 Like

I also ran to the kitchen and stole a Christmas cookie, so I’m really good. :joy:

I hit play!

Go go go

My HBO Max logged me out haha

I do love these last few episodes with Tera. I think we learn a lot about the Titans and what they are made of in them.

1 Like

Oh no! I can stop and wait for u to catch up. I think it’s just us.

1 Like

Yeah it looks like just us. I got in.

Ok. I’m playing through credits and then pausing for u to catch up

1 Like

Interesting it is giving us everyone’s name

Ok. I’m paused right after credits. Let me know when you are there.

1 Like

I was hoping to attend this but I can’t :pleading_face:

I hope you all have a Fantastic WaL and Merry Christmas if our paths don’t cross till then! :hugs: :santa: :dc:

2 Likes

The credits just started and it is okay @Aquamon thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you as well

1 Like

Okay credits actually done now.

1 Like