SUPER HOT TAKE

Share your hot takes

The music meister should be in a movie, and should make batman sing and dance along with other villains and Gotham citizens.

Batman musical, live action. That’s gold

1 Like

Batman is a boring Mary Sue superhero.

1 Like

Superman TAS>>>>>>Batman Tas
The best tv show on this App is Human Target.
#HotTakes

2 Likes

Teen Titans Go isn’t a bad show, it’s just not aimed at adult audiences. It’s perfectly enjoyable as light satire of beloved characters.

5 Likes

Yes I like TTGO I find it hilarious. I can understand why fans of TT dont like it but I take it for what it is, a fun good time.

2 Likes

Teen Titans Go! is indeed a fun show.

2 Likes

@Vroom That is in no way a hot take! Titans Go! Is awesome!

3 Likes

The Reeves era Superman movies are a little overrated.

4 Likes

Batman (1989) did not represent the character of Batman well. The movie did good in its campy to serious ratio, and also nailed the tone of Gotham, but missed by a wide margin on representing the character well.

5 Likes

Smallville is the best Superman show.

3 Likes

@cbplanets over here throwing napalm. Nicely done.

3 Likes

Tim Drake and Wally West are some of the most overrated and dull characters in DC Comics.

1 Like

Superboy Prime is a Gary Stu.

1 Like

The JLA founders are some of the most overrated and dull characters in DC Comics.
(had to borrow that)

1 Like

I dont think Nightwing should take the mantle of Batman. I think Dick Grayson’s whole journey and development as a character is based on cutting ties to Batman. So I really dont think it should be him to assume the mantle, but Im not mad at the stories we have gotten in the past where he was Batman cause they were pretty good.

Jon Kent should be called Superson or something other than Superboy because Conner Kent is Superboy.

Harley Quinn is better on the Suicide Squad/ as a standalone character than when she is with Joker as his sidekick.

Justice League Unlimited is the best DC animated show. I know most people go straight to Batman TAS or Batman Beyond. But to me JLU did so many things right, from doing characters justice to tackling big storylines from the comics. I love the interaction of the heroes on that show too, the banter was top notch.

Deathstrokes iteration in Teen Titans animated series is the best version of Slade. I think its even better than his comicbook counterpart.

I think Aquaman in the comics should look like Jason Mamoa. Like how Marvel changed Nick Fury’s appearance in Ultimates to match Sam Jackson and same with some of the other MCU characters in the comics, I think they should change Aquaman to look like Mamoa. Mamoa looks and actually is an islander, hes from Samoa, Aquaman should look foreign and exotic since he is from Atlantis. Long hair and bearded and crazy looking.

The Batfamily or at least a Robin should be in the new Batman movie.

Older, more mature and father version of Superman is the best Superman.

Justice League Action is underrated.

Wally West is the better Flash, he was funnier and more fun to read.

Tim Drake is the least developed Robin and needs a revamp or something to revitalize his character.

Damian Wayne is a great Robin and a great character from SuperSons, Teen Titans and Batman and Robin.

Love interests only work for certain heroes imo. Like Superman and Lois Lane or Aquaman and Queen Mera. But I personally dont think Batman should be that romantically involved with anyone, I think it ruins the mystique of the character. It takes from the intimidating vibe and its a clear weakness for Bruce and I feel like its out of character for him to get serious with anyone.

I dont like the Penguin. At least the most popular version of him where he is this deformed, short, fat mob boss. Its weird and silly, I much prefer the Oswald Cobblepot “manipulator/schemer” version we have seen in a few iterations like the Batman Telltale games.

1 Like

@Horizon_Brave I know its not a hot take. I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of support for TTG =)

2 Likes

If Hoppy The Marvel Bunny were president, the queen of England would hug him first

3 Likes

Teen Titans Go is not just the best TT show done. It is the best version of Teen Titans ever done. Even better than the Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans run. Parody really suits that team. Even better than camp suited Batman 66.

2 Likes