SUPER EDITION: Titans Together / Week 4 WAL\ Teen Titans S01 E10-13/ 10-10-2020 @ 6 PM PST or 9 PM EST

Welcome to the third #titans-together WAL! We will be watching the animated classic TEEN TITANS from Cartoon Network from EPISODE 1 on! We will be watching roughly 3 episodes a week on TUESDAY nights until completion. THIS WEEK WE WILL BE WRAPPING UP SEASON ONE! We will do this by watching the final 3 episodes of the season! SO this is a SUPER EDITION of the TEEN TITANS WAL!!!

We will let you know here when to hit that good ole PLAY button and if you lose your place or come in late, we got you. Just let us know in the thread and we will let you know the marker of where we are at.

To find the show go HERE

WHO: You!
WHAT: S01 E10 “Mad Mod” , S01 E11 “Car Trouble”, S01 E12 “Apprentice Part 1”, and finally S01 E13 “Apprentice Part 2”
WHERE: DC Universe! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: November 10 at 6 pm PST and 9 pm EST.
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch some good ole TITANS shows together.
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Teen Titans is available on HBO Max (it may be out of order, so please CHECK THE TITLES OF EPISODES) and also right HERE on DC UNIVERSE
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 12:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show…

If you like your Titans more “random” join @ReepDaggle’s Random Two-Episode WALs. They are collected under ttrte-watch-along As they have been watching Teen Titans as well! We will be starting from the very first episode. Keep both of our wonderful WALs going!

Contact @CassTheStreet for any questions regarding the WAL or other great TITANS TOGETHER events like the weekly reading!

Can’t wait to keep watching with this great community!

This will be in about 2 hours!!!

1 Like

I thought this was starting in like 10mins. Did the time change?

1 Like

I guess I’ll be back in an hour.

It starts at 9 pm EST. It is currently 8 pm. The time did not change for this.

Oh ok. Is it always 9EST?

I guess I just messed up the time zone differences. I’m in Central time. Oh well. I just had to work late and was rushing home to be able to attend. No worries. Now I know. Sorry if I seemed frustrated. I’m really mad at the guy that caused me to work late.

I’m looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Half an hour, people!
I think…

1 Like

Yes, little under 30 minutes now.

The time is always 9 pm EST :slight_smile: I completely understand about being upset that someone made you work late. It sucks! It happens though. Glad you will be able to join in though!!

1 Like

5 minutes until showtime!!!

Thanks! Yeah it does. But I don’t normally have to work 10.5 hours in heels and not take a lunch break. I was tired, hungry, and irritated. At least this way I could actually make dinner rather than try and heat something up before we started. Lol!

2 Likes

Ouch! It’s hard to be on your feet that long in general, let alone in heels. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Also, one minute left!

1 Like

Yes. It was a very bad day.

1 Like

Goooooo…!

1 Like

Goooo

This is one of my favorite episodes!

1 Like

The name of this episode should be “Mad Mod”!

1 Like

Another Japanese opening! I think that’s three now.

1 Like

Pretty sure it is 3! So 3 for season 1 so far.